Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Here is the solution.

When you say "pervert", do you mean Ben or Haley?

Who cares if he is a pervert? As long as he can coach....oh wait...

When the team loses this board become Eddie Murphy stand up at the Apollo lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    1. I would bet in 10 YEARS, that Ben hasn't had 10 DOG penalties.

2. Ditto for this, I would bet this hasn't happened 15 times in 10 years. Maybe not even 10.

3. No, on the last play it's the golf coaches fault for not chipping Jared Allen who destroyed his LT all day. The last two plays, Allen had a free shot at Ben.

4. Ben was told to stay in the pocket. You can see he wants to run, but he's hesitant to. That's what happens when ownership, and not coaches, demand he "tweak his game". Ben, being the good and loyal minion, is listening to the QB expert up in the owner's box.

Art made their bed by hiring a pervert to run his offense, and demanding a HOF QB stop playing the way that won games and SB titles.

Now he can lie in it.
    I bet the golf coach is telling Ben to carry the ball with reckless abandon....A struggling team really needs all these turnovers. I think that helps things.

Legend
    Ben isn't allowed to run? I've heard it all now...

I'd like to bring back Cowher to replace Colbert!!

Pro Bowler
    I'd love to have Cowher back but you have to figure, based on history, that Tomlin's job is extremely safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Steelz I sure hope so. I am more unhappy with Tomlin than Haley...and that is saying something.
    I am back and forth on the Tomlin/Haley thing.If Tomlin wanted to keep BA, and now he has Haley, can you blame Tomlin for any of the offensive problems?

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I'd love to have Cowher back but you have to figure, based on history, that Tomlin's job is extremely safe.
    I also think that when Cowher comes back to coaching, he's going to demand a ton of control - something which Rooney isn't going to agree to. Wasn't that one of the reasons he left in the first place?

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    I am back and forth on the Tomlin/Haley thing.If Tomlin wanted to keep BA, and now he has Haley, can you blame Tomlin for any of the offensive problems?
    I'm no fan of Haley. But by most accounts, the Haley offense was doing well last year before Ben went down. Since then, the offense has gotten progressively worse. Is that all Haley's fault?