Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troy ..the best I've seen him in a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Thank you Mr. P. All the running around nonsense has returned and it effectively is putting Troy out of position on most of the plays just so he can make a great play at about a 10% rate. Just think, if he actually played safety we might get an interception.
    $$. Thanks Ovi, your post saved me the hassle of trying to think of my own response. Troy's positioning on the field seems to be made more w/ the goal in mind of impressing the TV announcers than winning football games. I wonder who decides where he plays - DL or him?

I do know the past few years he has not looked good in coverage generally. So maybe it's possible his positioning up near the line so often is actually the way to use him best
    Last edited by SanAntonioSteelerFan; 10-01-2013 at 09:05 AM.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    I really liked on 4th and 1 when Troy was lined up at ILB and then tried to run around off Woodley's edge, and try and catch AP from behind, only to have AP rumble right up the middle where Troy was originally lined up for a big gain. I'm thinking Troy should concentrate on playing SS rather than ILB.
    @_Hellgrammite