Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown On Pace...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    perhaps if they just started out with the no huddle.....
    I'd like to see them do this. You're 0-4, why not come out with a spread offense, in the no-huddle?

Legend

User Info Menu

So when Ben throws a TD and points to the sky does this bother you guys also?
    Who gives a flying %$#$% what Brown does after a TD or 1st down as long as there's no penalties.
    Some of you guys need to get laid

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't care what he does after a catch, I just find it amusing that others are labeled me first guys and AB gets a pass.

its hypocritical.

AB is having an outstanding year and I hope it continues, even though the team around him is imploding.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I guess I didn't realize that dropping TE football and making the first down signal made someone a "me first" player...

Rookie

User Info Menu

It's all a matter of perspective. Ben pointing to the sky after a touchdown... is after touchdown. Sack dances are after sacks. Splash plays. Spectacular plays. You do something spectacular, then by all means celebrate and brag a (very) little. Catching an 8 yard pass for a first down should be downright routine. It's not worthy of a celebration. It's your job. Even Bettis only did his stupid little high step after breaking off a decently long run. AB ball dropping after an 8 yard gain for a first down is the same as Bettis high stepping after a 3 yard gain for a first down. Same premise, and just as ludicrous. A few of his catches were worthy of the celebration, but he is right on the edge with it at times.

On the bright side, at least AB isn't Simpson from the Vikes. That dude was over the top with the ball droppin'.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OsoRojo View Post
    It's all a matter of perspective. Ben pointing to the sky after a touchdown... is after touchdown. Sack dances are after sacks. Splash plays. Spectacular plays. You do something spectacular, then by all means celebrate and brag a (very) little. Catching an 8 yard pass for a first down should be downright routine. It's not worthy of a celebration. It's your job. Even Bettis only did his stupid little high step after breaking off a decently long run. AB ball dropping after an 8 yard gain for a first down is the same as Bettis high stepping after a 3 yard gain for a first down. Same premise, and just as ludicrous. A few of his catches were worthy of the celebration, but he is right on the edge with it at times.

On the bright side, at least AB isn't Simpson from the Vikes. That dude was over the top with the ball droppin'.
    at least AB is celebrating moving the chains. A sack on 1st down doesn't kill a drive.

...and Bettis did his little dance after some nice 5 yard runs.. and we loved every minute of it.

Like Pete said... some fans need to get laid.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    at least AB is celebrating moving the chains. A sack on 1st down doesn't kill a drive.

...and Bettis did his little dance after some nice 5 yard runs.. and we loved every minute of it.

I think all fans need to get laid. I'm a fan of getting laid myself.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

Exactly on the mark. Like I said no one ever complained about Bettis' dances, Hines jawing at the opponents or Joey Porters antics on every play. But standing up and dropping the ball is considered too much? Really?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Exactly on the mark. Like I said no one ever complained about Bettis' dances, Hines jawing at the opponents or Joey Porters antics on every play. But standing up and dropping the ball is considered too much? Really?
    First of all, Brown's antics have hurt the team in the past with penalties. Second, making an ass out of yourself and pointing out that you got a first down when your team is, once again, getting destroyed shows that you care more about yourself than the team.

Get a huge first down, do something when your winning - fine - celebrate. Otherwise, quit acting like a fool.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    First of all, Brown's antics have hurt the team in the past with penalties. Second, making an ass out of yourself and pointing out that you got a first down when your team is, once again, getting destroyed shows that you care more about yourself than the team.
    I disagree. I think it shows that you are excited, that you love football and that you are still working to help the team win...