1.30) Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan (McKinley or Williams)
2.62) Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida (Obi Melifonwu, S)
3.94) Noah Brown, WR, OSU
The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
i get the feeling some "fans" here would be happy to go winless as long as AB gets his numbers
talk about "man love"
I've got this strange feeling that next game Heath Miller catches a five yard pass and does the Ickey shuffle.
It's all about context.
17-0 down & celebrating a 1st down = dumb.
If the Steelers were winning, if discipline didn't seem to be an issue through the roster, then people probably don't mention it.
Schiavone's Race Career: