Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown On Pace...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I wish he didn't need to work LIKE HEATH in order to gain the respect from some fans because he doesn't go about his business...LIKE HEATH!
    He should want to work like Heath, I don't really have a problem with him, I don't like the gratuitous celebrating, I didn't like Bettis' either and I'd love me some Jerome right about now, Hines didn't really celebrate, so much as he would get in the face of the other team either with a smile or knock out and I"m fine with that, but Hines didn't brag about 4 yard catch on 2nd and 5. I didn't like Santonio's celebrations either, nothing against AB, he's a Steeler and I support him, I'd really like him if he just went about his business a little differently.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    He should want to work like Heath, I don't really have a problem with him, I don't like the gratuitous celebrating, I didn't like Bettis' either and I'd love me some Jerome right about now, Hines didn't really celebrate, so much as he would get in the face of the other team either with a smile or knock out and I"m fine with that, but Hines didn't brag about 4 yard catch on 2nd and 5. I didn't like Santonio's celebrations either, nothing against AB, he's a Steeler and I support him, I'd really like him if he just went about his business a little differently.

Pappy
    While I think his celebrations make him look like a tool, I really only care what he does between the whistles. Most of the other guys are playing like tools between the whistles, so I'd rather they fix that issue first

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    While I think his celebrations make him look like a tool, I really only care what he does between the whistles. Most of the other guys are playing like tools between the whistles, so I'd rather they fix that issue first
    Bravo! Well said! AB's supposed "showboating" is the least of this team's issues.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't know about looking like Heath, but I sure as h3ll wish he did work as hard as Heath or at least, have someone on the team say that he does. I don't recall anyone mentioning AB's work ethic good or bad, but I've heard about Heath's exceptional work ethic for many years. I wonder why?

Pappy
    There was a video a couple of years ago that showed AB and the training regimen that he and several other better known receivers went through. It has been commented on before that his off season workout is exceptional.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pappy
    My favorite TD celebration belonged to Barry Sanders. Just jog by the ref and non-chalantly flip the ball to him as he jogged off the field. Act like it ain't no big deal.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i get the feeling some "fans" here would be happy to go winless as long as AB gets his numbers

talk about "man love"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Bravo! Well said! AB's supposed "showboating" is the least of this team's issues.
    This may be true...but IMO still looks stupid especially at 0-4...I can see it maybe every once in a while to add some fire and excitement to the team...but every time he catches the ball?

Note however that I am an AB fan...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Nope... its a priority because fans dont want to address the real ugly on this team. Focus on the plaumaker and how he is emberrassing himself as well as all of Steeler Nation.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I've got this strange feeling that next game Heath Miller catches a five yard pass and does the Ickey shuffle.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

It's all about context.

17-0 down & celebrating a 1st down = dumb.

If the Steelers were winning, if discipline didn't seem to be an issue through the roster, then people probably don't mention it.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE