Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 136

Thread: Antonio Brown On Pace...

  1. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanKoloff View Post
    Wow! And you call yourself a Steelers fan? In this day and age where some concussions have ended careers and affected lives? To say that? Unspeakable ignorance.
    Having seen Captain Lemming post for a number of years, he isn't calling for him to get a concussion.

  2. #112
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3
    Didn't say he did. But he shouldn't be calling for any player to get his bell rung and say he deserves it. Especially when he backed, and supported, the biggest punk on that football team who was behind center for 6 years and never called him out for it.

  3. #113
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,679
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Having seen Captain Lemming post for a number of years, he isn't calling for him to get a concussion.
    he said he deserves to get his bell rung... which implies a concussion/hard hit. I know what he is trying to say but it's not something you usually hear from a Steeler fan.

  4. #114
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,460
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

    I'll be honest...I don't even see the 1st down point half the time because I'm at home celebrating and doing my own dance because we finally got a first down.
    I'm right there with you. My celebrations make anything these guys do look tame.

  5. #115
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,679
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I'm right there with you. My celebrations make anything these guys do look tame.
    I used to be the guy in the commercial screaming like crazy.. I didn't flip over chips and dip though but I used to walk around, screaming at the TV, cheering, etc...

    not this year though...

  6. #116
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,460
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I used to be the guy in the commercial screaming like crazy.. I didn't flip over chips and dip though but I used to walk around, screaming at the TV, cheering, etc...

    not this year though...
    I still scream at the tv. Probably even more this season

  7. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    b,b,but he dances after TD's and does the first down point... he's hurting feelings and embarrassing us.

    I truly believe it IS because we didn't resign Wallace... not sure how Brown could get this much HATE from Steeler fans when he is playing hard... God forbid he fumbles, they may throw salt in his gas tank and blow up his house.
    Not in my case Dizz. I was NEVER for signing Wallace to a big deal.

    On the "bell rung" comment.
    Misunderstood my fault.
    I do not wish for Brown to get injured. I want him to excel.
    I am HAPPY he is playing well.

    My point is that if an opponent reacted to his antics with a cheap shot a part of me would feel he bought it on himself.

    To illustrate:
    Given reversed roles, if say AJ was catching passes on Ike all day and doing that thing Brown does, and Ike LIT HIM UP and told the papers "yeah I got fined but he is NOT going to do that in our house", I would understand why he did what he did.

    I would not WANT that which is why I wish he would stop.

    I LIKE Brown the player, said here that he was a good signing, save for this topic I have only been positive about him on this forum.

  8. #118
    Don't worry Lemming, the Bucs just released the Steelers next quarterback.
    Please Crash if you are not banned elaborate. What is your point?

    Then you can pull your Kordell jersey out of the closet and relive you're good ol' days.
    Quite the obsession Crash. Why do you bring him up so much? You are like a chick who got dumped and says she is "over it" but talks about "the jerk" TWENTY YEARS later. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE who obsesses over him that way. Pathetic really.

  9. #119
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Not in my case Dizz. I was NEVER for signing Wallace to a big deal.

    On the "bell rung" comment.
    Misunderstood my fault.
    I do not wish for Brown to get injured. I want him to excel.
    I am HAPPY he is playing well.

    My point is that if an opponent reacted to his antics with a cheap shot a part of me would feel he bought it on himself.

    To illustrate:
    Given reversed roles, if say AJ was catching passes on Ike all day and doing that thing Brown does, and Ike LIT HIM UP and told the papers "yeah I got fined but he is NOT going to do that in our house", I would understand why he did what he did.

    I would not WANT that which is why I wish he would stop.

    I LIKE Brown the player, said here that he was a good signing, save for this topic I have only been positive about him on this forum.
    As long as its legal I don't see the problem...

    These DB's aren't over there wishing him good luck between plays...

    Brown is playing chess with these guys, the "taunts" may frustrate the DB's but that's the point.. a frustrated DB will bite on a double move, will run ful speed to light him up and Brown will easily avoid him because he is out of control and playing angry instead of playing smart.

    If a player pops Brown and says its because he was taunted then so what... sometimes a WR gets lit up. Ward was a target his whole career and he was popped more than a few times. Did we ever say it was because of his first down point or because he smiled... we all know his smile was a taunt to let players know he wasn't hurt even when he lit up more than a few times.

    Browns job is to produce and as long as he is putting up these numbers I have no problem with his small rewards to himself for his accomplishments. Some act as though his me me me antics arent helping the team but what is it hurting? His first down is OUR first down... his TD's are OUR TD's...

    I don't know... everytime I hear people give these complaints I fewl like they are also showboating and making it about themselves as well.

  10. #120
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,679
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFuji View Post
    What's pathetic Lemming is you call out Brown, and you never called out your favorite QB when he did the same things.

    You never craved "balance" on offense when your favorite QB was on the field like you do now with the 2 time SB winner. You wanted Kordell to be the man, run the show.

    Why?

    We both know why, but you don't have the guts to say why.
    You are pathetic.... no wonder you keep getting banned. You aren't making any sense at all. Get some sleep and a new hobby.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •