Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomlin! your on notice with Steeler Nation

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Tomlin! your on notice with Steeler Nation

Tomlin, you need to understand what our weaknesses are and do something about it.
    It's obvious to us fans what those weakness are.

This can be your path to be a great coach or Not?
    What shall your standard be now?

Administrator

User Info Menu

He can't execute corrective action to fix this team if he doesn't have a plan..... and he doesn't have a plan.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

I doubt he is much concerned with being put "on notice" by fans.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I doubt he is much concerned with being put "on notice" by fans.
    I wouldn't be if I were him. That's the least of his worries. He's got to find a way to turn this thing around. The fans can take a flying leap. Winning will cure a lot of ills.

Rookie

User Info Menu

He needs to make some chicken salad with this chicken $h!t...

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't see this Steelers team as having chickish talent. We have a D full of playmakers. We have a franchise QB. Yet, we can't sack anyone, and we cant outscore anyone.
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I don't see this Steelers team as having chickish talent. We have a D full of playmakers. We have a franchise QB. Yet, we can't sack anyone, and we cant outscore anyone.
    Then, apparently, we aren't as talented as one might think...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I wouldn't be if I were him. That's the least of his worries. He's got to find a way to turn this thing around. The fans can take a flying leap. Winning will cure a lot of ills.

Bing! Bing! Bing! We have a winner. Screw the fans. Tomlin isn't doing this to appease the fans. He is doing it becausae he is a professional getting paid. He is probably scratching his head like everyone else because this should not be happening. Many knew the OL would be bad going in, but not this bad.

There are no easy answers because this is not MLB. You can't make trades or call up players from the farm system. You have to not panic and ride it out until something goes right.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Bing! Bing! Bing! We have a winner. Screw the fans. Tomlin isn't doing this to appease the fans. He is doing it becausae he is a professional getting paid. He is probably scratching his head like everyone else because this should not be happening. Many knew the OL would be bad going in, but not this bad.

There are no easy answers because this is not MLB. You can't make trades or call up players from the farm system. You have to not panic and ride it out until something goes right.
    Ride it out??? Hahaha! For how long... until Tomlin brings this team to an 0-16 record (which could be this year).
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Ride it out??? Hahaha! For how long... until Tomlin brings this team to an 0-16 record (which could be this year).
    If that results in Jake Matthews or Jadeveon Clowney I'd see the silver lining and find a way to live with it. How about you?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"