Originally Posted by steelz09
Or the 5 years of success we have had under him resulted in us picking late in every round of the draft and not getting the premier talent at critical position we needed. But that is on Colbert. Drafting both Ziggy and Heyward in Round 1 was a mistake if we were staying with the 3-4. IMO drafting Jarvis Jones in Round 1 may turn out to be less than spectatcular. Love his energy and attitude but what has he done yet after 4 games?
The reality is 75% of the owners in this league would take Tomlin in a millisecond if the Rooney's were stupid enough to fire him. They aren't that stupid so pace yourself because you will have many more years to post your anti-Tomlin feelings.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State