Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why I Don't Feel as Devastated at 0-4 as I thought I Would

Legend

User Info Menu

why I Don't Feel as Devastated at 0-4 as I thought I Would

Oxycontin.

No! JK!!

It's because I see us doing better each of these games than the game prior. And I think it's reasonable to expect we're going to continue on that trajectory. Bell ... Heath ... the young guys on both sides of the line maturing into cohesive units. We're only two games back, have lost only 1 intra-conference game ...

I didn't see any quit in this team today. I think the trajectory is up.

But Adams ... what can be done. He just isn't NFL caliber from what I can see. How is it he's our best???

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

He is our best because we drafted poorly at both Tackle positions.
    Trolls are people too.

Starter

User Info Menu

I don't feel devastated because I didn't have very high expectations coming into this season,and while I'll watch and root on the Steelers whether they're 16-0 or 0-16,but either way I still have to get up in the morning,go to work,and pay my bills.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Adams needs to practice how to move his feet, how to lower his center of gravity, and how to keep his balance. He is OK if he is moving forward, but any other direction is like an 11-month old learning to walk.

Legend

User Info Menu

Imagine 2 second round picks wasted on this uninspired garbage

Legend

User Info Menu

We still have the Buccos Tuesday night to boost our spirits and the Penguins starts soon.

I'll watch every Steelers game no matter how painful the season becomes and then get ready to start talking the draft. Every once in awhile you have to take one step back to take two steps forward.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Imagine 2 second round picks wasted on this uninspired garbage
    With 2 additional 1st rounders on average to flat out bad DE. Yoi and Double Yoi!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

I still contend that there are other coaches in the NFL right now who would get significantly better results from this team than Tomlin is.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

which means what exactly. every team/coaches has ups and downs, bad drafts and bad performances. the goal is to make the playoffs first and NO team/coach does that every year. right now anybody we have is better than adams at LT, the coaching staff has given him enough time(too much imo) to get it together without messing with his confidence but he seems to be getting worse. Coaches noticed we had a problem tackling in the pre season and put an emphasis on it, but i think we could be 2-2 with better tackling despite the TO's by the offense and lack therof by the defense. We are only 2 games behind in our division as are San Fran, Atlanta, Giants and Packers, all playoff contenders. my 2 cents

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    We're only two games back, have lost only 1 intra-conference game ...
    Funny, i was in this place as well.. winning all our remaining division games alone means they all have at least 4 losses, as the Steelers currently do... it would take a serious run, but... stranger things have happened.

crossing my fingers that haley doesn't make it out of the bye week... at least not calling plays like he is today.