Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chew on this

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I feel sad for anyne who couldn't see the sarcasm in that post but I understand... been a rough season. AB's first down celebration, Tomlin's bug eye's.. post counts on a message board... whatever it takes to get over another loss.

I'm getting the feeling some people don't want to talk about this D...lol.
    Some only want to talk about the defense to make excuses and redirect the conversation to the offense. That has been consistent for several years.

The relaity is we suck on both sides of the football. We have the worst OL in the NFL on offense which effects everything we try to do.

We have a predictable defense trying to do the same things they did 5 years ago with a completely different group of players and a stubborn DC who won't change anything.

Unless both of those change, I'll take solace in the fact that either Jake Matthews or Taylor Lewan will look great as Steelers.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Some only want to talk about the defense to make excuses and redirect the conversation to the offense. That has been consistent for several years.

The relaity is we suck on both sides of the football. We have the worst OL in the NFL on offense which effects everything we try to do.

We have a predictable defense trying to do the same things they did 5 years ago with a completely different group of players and a stubborn DC who won't change anything.

Unless both of those change, I'll take solace in the fact that either Jake Matthews or Taylor Lewan will look great as Steelers.
    this is getting ridiculous though.. how long will this D go without a TO while fans make excuses for them. People swear up and down we have no talent but we have more than enough guys on our D for a few TO's and critical stops.

3rd and 3 and our DB is 10 yards off the WR. That has nothing to do with talent....

Legend

User Info Menu

3rd and 3 and our DB is 10 yards off the WR. That has nothing to do with talent....

Said it during the game chat. That's 100% on the coaches. LeBeau and Lake.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Yeah, but we probably only gave up a 4-yard gain on that play.