Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Chew on this

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    1,985
    Only team with 0 interceptions in entire NFL and tied for last in sacks. This D blows.

  2. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    yeah, nobody ever mentions the defense here.

    get over yourself.
    Oh the irony...

    you came into a thread about the D and reminded people about the O...

  3. #13
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,503
    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    The Steelers are the 6th ranked defense in the NFL.
    The Steelers have 4 sacks through 4 games.
    The Steelers have 0 takeaways through 4 games...
    Do we still think yards allowed per game is a stat indicative of a top defense?
    I thought this was going to be a thread about Tomlin's inane, maddening sayings: We're going to "chew on this", we're going to "turn over stones", "the standard is The Standard"...

    How can we be 6th???

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Only team with 0 interceptions in entire NFL and tied for last in sacks. This D blows.
    What inept, punchless team has as few sacks as we do? They must SUCK too.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Oh the irony...

    you came into a thread about the D and reminded people about the O...
    that because the defense sucked out loud today.

    the offense was pathetic for 3 weeks.

  5. #15
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    that because the defense sucked out loud today.

    the offense was pathetic for 3 weeks.
    I watched... I'm aware of how bad the O has been and so are most on here.

    Pretty sure the OP wants to discuss the rankings vs the reality of out D

  6. #16
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I thought this was going to be a thread about Tomlin's inane, maddening sayings: We're going to "chew on this", we're going to "turn over stones", "the standard is The Standard"...

    How can we be 6th???



    What inept, punchless team has as few sacks as we do? They must SUCK too.
    whatever team lacks sacks also has more TO's...

  7. #17
    oh yeah.

    that's never been brought up.

    pad your post count brah.

  8. #18
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    oh yeah.

    that's never been brought up.

    pad your post count brah.
    I have and will continue to do so... its a message board. Not sure what you are on here doing.

  9. #19
    Backup AzStillers1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northborough, MA, United States
    Posts
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I have and will continue to do so... its a message board. Not sure what you are on here doing.
    lol padding post counts? Why the hell would anyone care how many posts they have... It's like saying you have more friends on Facebook than someone else.

  10. #20
    I would never pad my post count.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •