Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.
Who's to say what the future holds (especially just a fan like me)? But I will tell you that we will not regret one day, cutting a drain like Adams. As for "yanking him", that HAS TO happen. Otherwise, where is the accountability? I read an article, where they seemed to say that Adams might continue to keep his starting job. If that happens, that is ridiculous! You can't let the WORST player continue to hold on to his job, when you (Tomlin) just said he's taking inventory of each/every player and their contribution. The question to me on Adams, is whether he should be cut outright. IMO, he should.
Sometimes you just have to let them play to get the experience. I'd leave him in there for now. Let's not forget that he went up against one of the best in Jered Allen. Yea, I'll admit I'd rather have Starks in there at this point, but we gotta see what we have in these guys at tackle, just because they are so young.... I'm willing to wait it out. Just hope BB doesn't get killed in the process....
6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII
2012 MNF Executive Champion
Think at least the FO made a play for Eugene Monroe? Not sure what the ratbirds gave up but I'd do a 2nd and 4th. Maybe more when I think of Ben hitting the ground hard again.
Last edited by Sager; 10-01-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Trade #15 (1) to 49ers for #s 30, 61, 242 (1, 2,7)
1. Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech 6/200
2. Shayne Skov ILB Stanford 6-2/245
2. Cody Latimer WR Indiana 6-2/ 220
3. Justin Ellis NT Louisiana Tech 6-2/330
4. Shaquil Barrett OLB CSU 6-2/250
5. Shaquille Richardson CB Arizona 6/200
5. Taylor Hart DE Oregon 6-5/280
6. Seantrel Henderson OT Miami 6-7/330
6. Jordan Najvar TE Baylor 6-6/250
7. Pat O'Donnell P Miami 6-5/222
7. Jacques Smith OLB Tennessee 6-1/250