Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We're Only 2 Games Out of 1st

Legend

User Info Menu

We're Only 2 Games Out of 1st

We just need to come back with a vengeance after the bye. We can beat Baltimore and Cleveland twice and pass them both in the standing. We can only beat Cincy once and we'll need some help to pass them. But even at 0-4, we're still sitting in a good position.

We can fix this.

12-4 baby!!!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Love the optimism...never give up on your team.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

uhmm....yeah.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What's your address flippy? I'm going to FedEx you a box full of smelling salts, because you are apparently punch drunk.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We're going to go 12-4!
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Let's get real, our divison is really pathetic. So in theory there's still a shot of turning things around and win the division.
    9-3 while beating Cincy and Baltimore at home could very well seal the deal. Don't see neither Baltionre nor Cincy finishing above 8-8.
    We have two weeks to turn around this season now. However, in order to do so we really would need to do some massif changes in those two weeks. However, we know that this ain'the Steelers way.
    So i fear 4-12 is more likely

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim View Post
    We're going to go 12-4!
    I predicted 13-3 before the season. I believed we could do before today. So I'm in at 12-4 also.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If I'm not mistaken are the Browns now leading our division?
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    We just need to come back with a vengeance after the bye. We can beat Baltimore and Cleveland twice and pass them both in the standing. We can only beat Cincy once and we'll need some help to pass them. But even at 0-4, we're still sitting in a good position.

We can fix this.

12-4 baby!!!!!!
    I am all for it. The question is ... Is the team and are the players all for it?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    I am all for it. The question is ... Is the team and are the players all for it?
    Ben and co just need to hop on the Flippy bandwagon. There's plenty of room.