Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bell did Well

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bell did Well

When was the last time one of our RBs scored 19 fantasy points? Looks like Bell could really be all we hoped for. I think our offense will be scoring points the rest of the season, as long as Bellcow remains healthy.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tough when Ben has a pass rusher living in his left earhole all game.

Legend

User Info Menu

He's got some quick feet. And he's a big athletic dude. But I'm gonna hold out judgement on the kid until I see more. His YPC was in the 3s. He's got some room for improvement. Decent start, but let's see what he's capable of.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't give a flying rats Arse how many fantasy points anyone on our team gets. fantasy football is dumbing down the game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well considering we had 8 total rushing TDs last year with no player getting more than 2 all season, Id say Bell is already an upgrade in the running game.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    He's got some quick feet. And he's a big athletic dude. But I'm gonna hold out judgement on the kid until I see more. His YPC was in the 3s. He's got some room for improvement. Decent start, but let's see what he's capable of.
    YPC kinda hard, because He was getting hit in the backfield quite often.

But most of all I like his elusiveness. He can cut for a big guy. 6.75 on the 3 cone drill means the guy can move.

He does look good though

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Well, we know who the best back on the roster is now. Our team seems to be crap this year and one guy having a decent season is what we're going to be looking for the rest of this year.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Didn't Ben turn the ball over twice?
    Trolls are people too.

Backup

User Info Menu

There were a few positives in the game today. Most of the progress was on offense and Bell was one of them. I was not high on Bell when we drafted him but he represented himself well today...considering the fact that he had only 4 carries in the NFL up to now. I thought he showed good patience and vision in his limited role. The only thing I didn't care for was his flip into the end zone. He should help the offense moving forward...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    I don't give a flying rats Arse how many fantasy points anyone on our team gets. fantasy football is dumbing down the game.
    I don't think he's talking about fantasy for fantasy's sake. I think he's just trying to cite the kid's impact. He was an obvious upgrade for sure.