Adams is awful. He gets run by and run over. He's always off balance. He's stumbling and bumbling in protection. He's made Johnson and Peppers look like Aldon Smith on steroids. He's just soft. There's no way a guy his size should get thrown around so easily. I don't know what anyone sees in him other than size?

The rest of the linemen are much improved from the TEN game. Including Gilbert. The line has some communication issues. I don't see the other guys getting manhandled like Adams. The others are getting beat when it looks like they are confused and don't know who's coming and who's dropping into coverage. Other times, they look like they're picking up the wrong pass rusher. It looks mental for the other 4. But Adams is struggling big time and he's getting thrown around. Just abused week in and week out.

Starks was never this bad. As much as folks didn't like Starks and think he's washed up, he didn't give up sacks. Starks would go for weeks upon weeks not giving up sacks to premiere pass rushers. I even remember him shutting down Allen the last time we played the Vikings. This week, I fully expect Allen to be a terror on the edge.