Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's go Bucs!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Only 40 minutes till October baseball returns to Pittsburgh. Lets go Bucs!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Lets Go Bucs... 20 years... 20 long years.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm starting to bounce off the walls. Just ran out to get some pizza before the game. I'm going crazy over here. What else is new?

Legend

User Info Menu

Anyone gonna be in chat tonight for the game? All these lame friends of mine could care less about baseball, so I'm watching the game alone.

Legend

User Info Menu

I have this nervous, anxious but excited feeling that's been missing since '92. I'm pumped! Let's Go Bucs!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I just read the average ticket price for the Pirates game is $322. It's over a 500% markup. For these prices, they better win.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'll be in the chat room with u flip

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Cincinnati would be worse ... a classless franchise. Cards at least are a classy franchise. Bucs 2 to 1.
    I am a die hard Reds fan. Been one since 1972. Not sure where you get that the Reds are a classless franchise?? How is that? Explain please.

And remember, if not for the Reds franchise, we dont have this thing called professional baseball....
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

..And for the record, I am glad to see the Pirates where they are right now. Baseball is better when they are good. And congratulations to them and their fans on the win yesterday. They are a better team top to bottom than the Reds are right now. I saw thing coming a long time ago for the Reds. As long as Dusty Baker is their manager this team will not win anything.

I hope the Pirates win it all this year.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I am a die hard Reds fan. Been one since 1972. Not sure where you get that the Reds are a classless franchise?? How is that? Explain please.

And remember, if not for the Reds franchise, we dont have this thing called professional baseball....
    yes, i'm sure not a single person would of started an 'openly salaried' baseball team had the geniuses in cincinnatti not done so .........
    @_Hellgrammite