Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Let's go Bucs!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I can officially say I hate the REDS and the CARDINALS forever!! LETS GO BUCS!!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Man, watching the final out hurt more than I thought it would.

I hope this is just the start of something great!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Man, watching the final out hurt more than I thought it would.

I hope this is just the start of something great!
    They aren't going anywhere. The farm system is still loaded and players like Marte are only going to get better. We need to keep Martin and Byrd around too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    They aren't going anywhere. The farm system is still loaded and players like Marte are only going to get better. We need to keep Martin and Byrd around too.
    I believe Martin is signed through next season. I agree, they need to find a way to keep Byrd.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Hoping the Dodgers kick the Cards around.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think this is the start of something good. I'm still bitter but it's a nice start. I always said .500 was the goal and anything else was gravy but being up 2-1 and losing this series hurts. St. Louis knows how to win. Hopefully we do the little things like they do. Seems like they made every defensive play last game.. one thing I want this team to do is show more patience at the plate. Seems like we had runners in scoring position and didn't work the pitchers hard enough.

Oh well.. now back to football. Ugh...lol. I expect the heat to turn up on the Steelers now that the Pirates are done.

Legend

User Info Menu

I woke up bummed today. Buccos lose. The Steelers stink. And we've gotta eventually deal with Fluery in the playoffs.

I guess on a positive note, it's nice that we have some of the best players in each of their respective sports playing in Pittsburgh. All of our teams should be competitive for the foreseeable future. Let's go!!!!! Return of the city of champions!!!! Starts now.

Guess I gotta be happy to at least make the playoffs after 21 years of losing. Nice season Buccos!!!! Maybe next year, we can sign a couple played that can hit breaking pitches