Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Let's go Bucs!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So we only had one hit in the last game, a homer by Alvarez, but the Cardinals only had three. Looking at the starting pitchers for game 5, looks like it could be another low scoring affair where every single run counts. Has the makings of a very exciting game!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    That's fine, I won't bug about it anymore. When I want to talk boxing, I go to a fight fans forum. I just don't get why anyone would post about the Pirates on a Steelers forum instead of just posting on a Pirates forum. Either way, I'll just ignore it from now on. Enjoy.
    I hear ya, bro. But I gotta admit there's almost nobody interested in baseball or the Pirates anymore, so any time someone brings em up, I'll jump at the chance to talk baseball. As a kid, baseball was my favorite sport and football and hockey were just the holdovers until baseball season started again. Then when I moved away from Pittsburgh, I couldn't find a single Pirates fan anywhere outside of PA. Heck even in PA, I used to be able to buy all kinds of Pirates gear for next to nothing any time I went home...until this year.

But the thing I did learn when I moved away, is it seems like everyone loves the Steelers. Every time I leave my house in Steelers garb, I get stopped by 2 or 3 people every day who want to talk about the Steelers. I think the community drew me more into being a bigger Steelers fan after moving away. I've always followed the Steelers, but became a real addict once I left Pittsburgh. It's kinda odd really.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    So we only had one hit in the last game, a homer by Alvarez, but the Cardinals only had three. Looking at the starting pitchers for game 5, looks like it could be another low scoring affair where every single run counts. Has the makings of a very exciting game!
    Man am I excited for tomorrow's matchup. This might be the best game of the playoffs. STL has a beast of a pitcher that makes me nervous. But we've got next year's Cy Young winner and I believe in the kid. I'm thinking 1-0 might be the winner.

Either way, it could be the first playoff loss for either of these guys.

Screw the Cards!!!!! It's our time!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

WE R FAMILY!!! I still believe!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    WE R FAMILY!!! I still believe!!!
    Ahhhh, the memories Here come the new ones...

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

Here's some funny typical Pittsburgh sentiment from last year:

Legend

User Info Menu

Oh well.. it was a good season. I swear, Melancon is like the Steeler D. They keep showing that 1 HR in the regular season stat but he's been responsible for a lot of losses down the stetch.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dont understand the first pitch fastball to Adams. But things broke well tonight for the cards, and mostly broke baddly for the Bucs tonight. Wain wright is a great pitcher. It has been great fun this yeat. THANKS PIRATES !!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm the opposite of happy right now. This loss is to fresh to think back on this amazing season. Thank You Bucs!!!!