Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's go Bucs!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    yes, i'm sure not a single person would of started an 'openly salaried' baseball team had the geniuses in cincinnatti not done so .........
    Screw the Reds...

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't forget the 1pm game today. What a weird time for a playoff game during the week. We gotta turn this around and win the next 3 because I don't wanna see Wainwright in STL again. Or AJ for that matter.

I think Cole can get us back on track. He's been hot recently. And then Liriano back in the burgh on Sunday. I'm feeling kinda confident even though we got creamed last night.

Legend

User Info Menu

Haha. STL walked Mercer to get to Cole and Cole drove in a run. Go Bucs!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Pedro dinger makes it 3-0!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I hear ya Flip, Let's Go Buccos!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Can't wait... PNC Sunday is going to be AWESOME!!! Will be sad I'm not there though
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

7-1, nice come back after yesterday's debacle....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Can't wait... PNC Sunday is going to be AWESOME!!! Will be sad I'm not there though
    I'm jealous of anyone in Pittsburgh that can go to that game. This series is now in our control. Liriano owns the Cards. Plus he's at home. And the Cards can't hit lefties.

Cole looks like he's turning into one of the best pitchers in baseball. I can't believe he was throwing in the 100s in the 6th inning. I think the winner of this series is winning the World Series. I'm pumped.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Todays game was a great bounce back win and a much needed one to go back to the Burgh with the possibility of closing this series out in game 4. Cole has pitched great his last 6 starts and none bigger than todays holding the cards to only one run in 6 innings pitched. Sunday is going to be awesome, wish I could be there. Lets Go Bucs!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

How lucky we get a Pirate playoff game on our Steeler bye week!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.