Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The great leader Ben Roethlisberger at it again...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Can Bell play center? Or left tackle? Or right tackle? Or............. The kid could be second coming of Barry Sanders and he's going to have problems behind this line.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Elitestatusplease View Post
    When Harrison called out Ben "You aint Peyton Manning even though you get paid like him".
    Ha! Of course Ben isn't like Peyton. Ben has actually shown an ability to win in the post season.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    No man, you got it all wrong..... Wallace, Mendenhall, Harrison etc. were the problems! Their gone now, that's why the team morale and chemistry is so much better this season. (sarcasm-alert)

Thumbs up!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Elitestatusplease View Post
    When Harrison called out Ben "You aint Peyton Manning even though you get paid like him". Harrison got killed. Ben calls out Rooneys (arians), Haley and now the rook. No harm no foul.

Ben is a cancer
    Philosophical question: Are there free speech limits on a message board?

This is just offensive, better suited for another kind of board, IMO.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Philosophical question: Are there free speech limits on a message board?

This is just offensive, better suited for another kind of board, IMO.
    Well said, SAS. Civil discourse is more effective and constructive communication in the long run.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Why do you guys even respond to Steelhere10? If you ignore him he may turn into Longgone10.

You know with him using the #10 in his name it is obvious he is Kordell Stewart. Now think about that. All these I hate Ben posts??....makes sense now dont it?
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Everything OK between Roethlisberger, Bell

September, 25, 2013

by Scott Brown | ESPN.com

PITTSBURGH -- Here is what kind of season it has been for the Pittsburgh Steelers: Their quarterback was quoted out of context on his own radio show.

At least that is the case when it comes to the Steelers fans who angrily weighed in after Ben Roethlisberger said he doesn't know what to expect from rookie running back Le'Veon Bell when Pittsburgh plays the Minnesota Vikings in London.

Roethlisberger told 93.7 The Fan on Tuesday that he didn't know how much pain Bell could play through and that he had no such questions after tight end Heath Miller returned from a major knee injury.

Some fans interpreted that as Roethlisberger challenging Bell, who is scheduled to return Sunday from a mid-foot sprain, or taking a cheap shot at the rookie.

Roethlisberger said on Wednesday that was anything but the case.

“I meant that as a compliment to Heath and just saying that I know Heath and I've been around Heath for a long time,” Roethlisberger said. “I just don't know Le'Veon well enough yet to know. I didn't even know that (the comments) created ... I'll go say something to him and see if it hurt his feelings, but I don't think it would have.”

It didn't, said Bell.

“I'm a young guy, I'm a rookie, I haven't been here," said Bell, the second running back taken in the 2013 draft. "This is his first season with me. A lot of guys still really don't know what I am about because I haven't played. I just want to show him at least a little bit in this coming week.”

Those searching for signs that the 0-3 Steelers are coming apart at the seams will probably have to look elsewhere. Roethlisberger seemed genuinely surprised when I asked him about the Bell comments and the fan reaction they had generated. And Bell seemed sincere when he shrugged them off and said he expected such a response since his next NFL carry will be his first NFL carry.

While Roethlisberger is still getting to know Bell, he is looking forward to seeing what dimension the latter adds to the Steelers' offense.

“I think he's more than just a guy who's going to run the ball,” Roethlisberger said. “He wouldn't have been brought here if he wasn't an all-around back.”

[url]http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/1058/everything-fine-between-big-ben-and-bell[/url]
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Why do you guys even respond to Steelhere10? If you ignore him he may turn into Longgone10.

You know with him using the #10 in his name it is obvious he is Kordell Stewart. Now think about that. All these I hate Ben posts??....makes sense now dont it?
    Just because you post all the Tomlin win because of Cowher players and got called on how brilliant. BTW 10 was for S Holmes
    But of course you are just being a bandwagon fan who don't know the history of the team.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

And also I have defended Ben in the past, but it's just the past if anyone think Ben is playing up to his level the last several years are the ones that need to be ignored. But I see you can't help but to follow, I just posted what was read on the Internet.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post

Wrong again, I give credit when it's due.
    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/41158-Big-Ben-look[/url]
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]