Thread: Ravens fans proud heritage unveiled

Rookie

User Info Menu

Ravens fans proud heritage unveiled

Jacoby Jones injured in bus brawl with stripper

Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones was hurt early this morning after a brawl erupted on a party bus filled with his Ravens teammates according to TMZ.com.

It happened after a night of partying in Washington D.C. celebrating Bryant McKinnie's birthday.

Sources at the scene say at about 3 AM, as people were leaving Opera Ultra Lounge, people on the bus began fighting. In addition to teammates, at least one stripper was on board.

An eyewitness said he saw a bottle being swung at Jacoby Jones -- it connected with his head and hurt him. Reportedly an ambulance was called "for a bleeding male" but he was not taken to the hospital.

Sources say a stripper named Sweet Pea is the one who hit Jacoby with a gigantic Ace of Spades bottle and this may have triggered the brawl. We're told the bottle smashed over his head and he was "bleeding everywhere."

We're told Jacoby's friends tried to retaliate against Sweet Pea but Bryant McKinnie tried to stop him, and a fight broke out between the friend and Bryant.

Police responded to the scene but no arrests were made. There was evidence of an assault but no one cooperated with cops

[url]http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...r/Default.aspx[/url]

Wasn't the booze cruise with strippers up in Minnesota on Bryant McKinney's birthday too?

That guy likes to party.

sweetpea-on-bus.jpg

This is some funny stuff. It's made a bad day just a tad better. Those are some ugly ass beeyatches!!
    I think the woman on the right is a man.
    Not sure if that is an ugly stripper in the McKinnie jersey or Bryant himself.

The "Sweet Pea" on the bus, well let's see who she is....

Sweet-Pea-Backpage.jpg

She's not a 38 waste, she's a complete waste. 5'7", 163 lbs. should NOT be a stripper, she should be a guy.
    Jacoby is lucky to be alive if that thing hit him with a giant bottle of Champagne.

Sweet Pea should be signed to our practice squad.
    LMFAO we would never loose another game..She could be the whole line... err, the ho line.

There...now don't you feel better about your team ??
    ROOKIE ??

Rookie

User Info Menu

I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Last edited by Aithley22; 01-27-2014 at 05:47 AM.
    [url=http://www.plagiarism-checker.me/]Plagiarism detector[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yup. Bryant McKinney, the captain of the Love Boat up in MN. That some low-budget stuff going on there.