Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bell is back!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

I told you that was a bogus report by the Trib about the Lisfranc, it sounded like Ed B. guessing again.

Hall of Famer
    We saw some improvement with the return of Heath, now hopefully another step up with the return of our Bellcow RB!!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer
    Missing 5 weeks no matter what you label it was a bad injury. Lets just hope there are no setbacks when he plays & he returns to full strength quickly.

Music to my ears. He will still need the OL to actually block. Wonder what the cure for that is.

Wow... you know your team sucks when the only thing that can gain a bit of optimisim is the return of 2nd round RB that has shown nothing on an NFL field.

I think there is some serious misinformation out there about Lisfranc injuries. Depending on the severity, 5 weeks is not out of the question for recovery from that type of injury. If it's severe enough it can end careers, mild enough and players can be back in 4-6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Wow... you know your team sucks when the only thing that can gain a bit of optimisim is the return of 2nd round RB that has shown nothing on an NFL field.
    There is some truth to your statement. And I really like Bell.

I'm hoping the Steelers saw a bigger version of Jamaal Charles with this pick. Let's hope he turns out that way.

If there is a back in this draft with the ability to run behind a questionable OL it's Bell.