Thread: Just because the board's been kinda quiet recently ... :-o

Just because the board's been kinda quiet recently ... :-o

Does anyone have any thoughts about the travel schedule Tomlin has chosen for the B&G this week - leave Thursday, arrive, do walk throughs in the hotel only, and not even see Wembley stadium until Game Day?

I thought I heard this at the end of last night's game. Maybe it will help in a reverse kind of way ... instead of being all up tight about the situation, we'll be so jet-lagged that we'll play out of our heads!

(And Gay, finding himself 1-on-1 between AP and the goal line will stop him dead in his tracks, pick him up over his head and body slam him, jarring the ball loose, which he then will pick up and scamper 99 yards for the winning TD).

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend
    I'd have left earlier. So they'll arrive Friday. Recover Saturday. And start getting used to the time change Sunday. Seems cutting it close. It's always been harder for me to adjust when going east.

Hall of Famer
    Yes. I agree with the burger flipper.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Yes... I'm questioning this decision just like I've been questioning Tomlin's decision for quite some time.

After the punishing blow that Cutler inflicted last night, I can't imagine what AP will do to the likes of Golden. I still can't shake it, I'm still embarrassed for him.