Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "Delusional Optimists" Post Game Break Down

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bowldog View Post
    move Adams to RT and Beechum to LT and be patient. It was mentioned on the air that the OL has least number of starts than anyone else, so we have to be impatiently patient for these guys to gel. They actually look better than the Giants Ol who gave 4 sacks in the first quarter and they have experience.
    Agreed. The Steelers can't continue to change the OL around. They've invested in these guys. Next season, Chadman would like to see Velasco retained & playing LG, with Foster becoming the top interior back-up. Thought Beechum looked willing when given the chance.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

what's sad is that the severely underperforming hood may be offered a 2nd contract simply because the steelers haven't developed anyone better.

this roster is downright scary. Somebody needs to talk eddie off the ledge.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Agreed. The Steelers can't continue to change the OL around. They've invested in these guys. Next season, Chadman would like to see Velasco retained & playing LG, with Foster becoming the top interior back-up. Thought Beechum looked willing when given the chance.
    Chadman,
    I think I read somewhere that Velasco is strictly a center, that he doesn't do well at guard, for whatever reason. Probably would never fly, but maybe it would be smarter to move Pouncey to guard?

Legend

User Info Menu

Never mind. That was wrong. Velasco can play center or guard.

[URL]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23562127/report-steelers-sign-c-fernando-velasco-to-replace-maurkice-pouncey[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

velasco could be a godsend for this line. I believe he is very competent and we were extremely fortunate to sign him. Pouncey and decastro would look pretty good at OG on paper. Move adams to RT where I think he can still be successful. Then move heaven and earth to find a LT. Or just lose enough games and draft one which seems the way its headed.

that makes foster and beachum the swing guys. I can live with that.

Backup

User Info Menu

Big Ben is my favorite player but he's pissing me off! Last night Peyton Manning was on the sideline after a 80 yard drive and up by 30 points looking at PICS with his OC. Does anyone ever see Ben looking at pictures or doing any studying during the actual game?

Backup

User Info Menu

I am seeing improvement though and i'm sorry i'm still not impressed with the BROWNS, RAVENS, or BENGALS! we still have 5 division games left. Lots of time to turn this ship around.