Thread: That 70's Style Offense...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OffensiveSwine View Post
    No that's a search engine.

The quote please?

Thanks.
    Oh please. Dont be so lazy.
    I did the work, plenty of examples there.

Nothing you dont know just wasting my time.

Click the link with the chick reporter, it has "quotes" from 4 or 5 players including Ben confirming what I said.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

we definitely had some better plays.. the TE was wide open on the nice fake.. things like that are nice to see. But I wouldn't get ahead of myself talking about Haley calling all these great plays.

Banned

User Info Menu

He has to. He's a Kordell fan.

The same guy who wanted me to praise Kordell for his 2002 home game against the Bengals when 9 of his 22 completions were for 6 yards or LESS.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    we definitely had some better plays.. the TE was wide open on the nice fake.. things like that are nice to see. But I wouldn't get ahead of myself talking about Haley calling all these great plays.
    Never said Haley was "great". I dont even know if he is "good".
    Frankly I despise the short passing game, but in view of our oline I understand why we wanted to do that.
    We have no run game AND cannot sustain pass blocking.

All I am saying is that he has in fact been changing the calls to the kind of game Ben prefers.
    Plenty of deep passing.
    The more he does that, the more we CANNOT say Ben is not being allowed to play his style.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Banned

User Info Menu

WHEN are they throwing deep?

WHO are they throwing deep too?

WHERE are they throwing deep?

Sorry Kordell fan, waiting three games to throw any deep passes to the fastest WR among the starters doesn't make Todd Haley a genius. It makes him an imbecile.