Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Ben throw this game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Starter

User Info Menu

Did Ben throw this game?

Two of those fumbles were flipped behind his back. Looked intentional. Either hes trying to get Haley fired or himself traded.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben played poorly but I don't believe the fumbles were intentional.

Starter

User Info Menu

um really?
    1. CB – Marcus Peters – Washington – 6/190
    2. OG – Josue Matias – Florida State – 6-6/320
    3. OLB – Geneo Grissom – Oklahoma – 6-4/250
    4. DL – Ellis McCarthy – UCLA – 6-5/330
    5. TE – Jeff Heurman – Ohio State – 6-5/255
    6. FS – Adrian Amos – Penn State – 6/200
    7. DT – Terry Williams – East Carolina – 6-1/340

UDFA
    DB – Justin Cox – Mississippi St. – 6-2/190
    OLB – Davis Tull – Chattanooga – 6-2/242

Legend

User Info Menu

Intentional???

Starter

User Info Menu

Im being serious. Watch the replay angles from behind. On both it looks lime he flipped the ball backwards. Is it possible he wants Haley out of here so much he would try and get him fired?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    Two of those fumbles were flipped behind his back. Looked intentional. Either hes trying to get Haley fired or himself traded.
    It appeared that way didn't it?

Rookie

User Info Menu

it does look like the first fumble he did but from behind we cant see the defender knocking it out which is what happened

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    it does look like the first fumble he did but from behind we cant see the defender knocking it out which is what happened
    I thought it looked like that too. But when you watch the replay you realize the Bear guy punched the freaking thing out of his hands and made it look like he flipped it backwards.

Way to much pressure all game. Near impossible to win a professional game with that level of O line play. Actually, the interior of the line, while not flawless, was at least decent.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keyplay1 View Post

Actually, the interior of the line, while not flawless, was at least decent.
    I was watching the NFL Network breakdown following the game, and they were saying the interior of the line was the biggest part of the problem, allowing pressure on Ben up the middle all game long.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    I was watching the NFL Network breakdown following the game, and they were saying the interior of the line was the biggest part of the problem, allowing pressure on Ben up the middle all game long.
    Why some of you need to hear this from a bunch of experts and not be able to see this yourself is beyond me. The NFL Network guys weren't on the field during the game. They were watching it on a television.

What do you guys do when you watch these games?
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash