Thread: Pick 6

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Pick 6

Ben had all day. Make an excuse for him now.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Gradkowski time

Legend

User Info Menu

All day? Really?

throwing from his back foot as the bears DL is coming at him is all day?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Gradkowski time
    Really...you want to see Ben injured? Cause that the only way Gk sees the field
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Backup

User Info Menu

Sooo the pressure comes right into his face - he hits the "Hot" but the "hot" doesnt get his head around fast enough or his hands up at all, and this is Ben's Fault? The Guy didnt step in front of cotchrey - he caught the ball behind him.
    OR maybe you meant when He threw to Wheaton who turned the wrong way?? which one was Bens fault again?

Legend

User Info Menu

All day or not, he threw into double coverage to a guy that hasn't shown consistant hands or effort. Ben wants to be a risk taker throwing to WR's that require he plays smart, efficient football. Bad mix.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ball was where it had to be...It was BB hot route. The pick came behind Cotchery (downfield)...The defender didn't step in front. Now, the question-argument is should Cotchery got there & got his head around quicker? Did BB have to get rid of it quicker than he had too? I don't have the coaches film or know the play & read. My assessment given the ball was there & BB made the read with a throw off his back foot...BB waited as long as he could to get the ball off. To me it looked like Cotchery half assed it. Ball was very catchable off a hot read. Yes the ball surprised Cotchery but to me...I didn't see urgency on Cotchery on that play. That's my opinion on that play.

I think we saw why Wheaton hasn't been more involved on the pick at the end. They didn't show the replay enough for me to catch it but I believe it was him. We may find more at during the week. It looked like BB put the ball where he thought Wheaton should have been going. Looked like an option route and Wheaton went to the sidline instead of breaking it off in front of the Safety who ran with Brown. Again, speculation from a football guy given the balls location wasn't even close. That's the stuff we can't know without the play call.

Saying all that...BB wasn't without fault. Ball security is all on him regardless of the pressure. No excuse for the two fumbles. They weren't swipes off his wind-up....All on him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chiken View Post
    Sooo the pressure comes right into his face - he hits the "Hot" but the "hot" doesnt get his head around fast enough or his hands up at all, and this is Ben's Fault? The Guy didnt step in front of cotchrey - he caught the ball behind him.
    OR maybe you meant when He threw to Wheaton who turned the wrong way?? which one was Bens fault again?

$$