Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben is one of the problems.

Backup

User Info Menu

Russell Wilson threw for 4 tds in 2 1/2 qtrs. Why are all of these young qbs passing and scoring with ease? Ours, never has. How come? I know I know, the line, arians,haley, tomlin, excuse, excuse....

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Elitestatusplease View Post
    Russell Wilson threw for 4 tds in 2 1/2 qtrs. Why are all of these young qbs passing and scoring with ease? Ours, never has. How come? I know I know, the line, arians,haley, tomlin, excuse, excuse....
    Right on.... It's obvious that Ben's 2 INTs and 3 fumbles (2 lost) were all Haley's fault
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BetMatlockRooney View Post
    No Haley's a genius.

Cotch on end arounds last week.

Two runs from the Bears 26.

A run and WR screen 1st trip in the redzone.

Sheer brilliance!
    The playcalling wasn't bad this game. The turnovers lost the game. Let's not over analyze things.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    The playcalling wasn't bad this game. The turnovers lost the game. Let's not over analyze things.
    Yeah, we musta had close to 500 yards yesterday. Without the 5 TOs, we probably shoulda won big.

Rookie

User Info Menu

steelers fans ran one great qb out of town,and your going to do it again!!!!i remember the qbs of the 80s and 90s,,,,ill keep Ben thank you very much!!!!
    face it folks we are in rebuild mode and will be for a couple of years,,,i just hope Bens sticks around for it,if not we wont win another Super Bowl anyways!!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

If I ignored them then please post them and then compare them to Cams and post what you find. Thx
    Ben ran for a TD in XL...if QB rushes are so important, than you should not overlook them...

If you're going to say silly things, at least be consistent...

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Ben ran for a TD in XL...if QB rushes are so important, than you should not overlook them...

If you're going to say silly things, at least be consistent...
    So now youre so desperate that you are now counting a BLOWN call? Really? Ben has never scored points under Wiz, under Arians or Haley. All the OCs fault. Wanna see a REAL ELITE qb? Check out Manning. Ben has never been in control of an offense. How come?

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeanJoeMeanJoe View Post
    Ben pretty much ran the offense with BA, he designed the playbook with him. Added verbage for him, would get the game plan on Monday (as compared to Wednesday with Whiz) and then prepare all week to play.

The reward? 4 trips out of 5 to the playoffs, 2 conference titles, a 2nd ring, and two trips to the Pro Bowl.

And somehow that wasn't good enough.
    True post and the same plays that Arians was getting Killed for Ben approved of. Ben wasnt the PRIMARY reason for those accomplishments. If he was he wouldnt have 20 tds and 17 ints while compiling an 10-3 record. He even beat the Jets (AFCCG) with a 30 rating. Won a sb with a 23 rating. Must be nice.

Administrator

User Info Menu

True post and the same plays that Arians was getting Killed for Ben approved of. Ben wasnt the PRIMARY reason for those accomplishments. If he was he wouldnt have 20 tds and 17 ints while compiling an 10-3 record. He even beat the Jets (AFCCG) with a 30 rating. Won a sb with a 23 rating. Must be nice.
    Very true. Back in those days, Ben was actually good in the 4th quarter with numerous game winning drives. Now, he's just a turnover machine when we need him to come thru.

Backup

User Info Menu

Manning just took a sack and lost a fumble. Now please explain to me how that was the lines fault????? It was clearly on Manning for holding the ball too long. Yes I am objective. Too bad its not contagious.