Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben is one of the problems.

Great. The Steeler43/Crash circle jerks have begun again. Hurray.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Elitestatusplease View Post
    Manning just took a sack and lost a fumble. Now please explain to me how that was the lines fault????? It was clearly on Manning for holding the ball too long. Yes I am objective. Too bad its not contagious.
    Joined sept 2013 and you post non stop!! you like listening to yourself talk don't you?? move out of ur moms basement dude.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elitestatus:please View Post
    So now youre so desperate that you are now counting a BLOWN call?
    HEY, I don't care if ur name is Crash, or Crush, or Crouch, or even Crotch. That statement is just ignorant. There are innumerable youtubes showing the tip of the ball was over the line. You probably are going to say next it wasn't a push off in the end zone that same game. Or that Stonio's right foot wasn't in bounds. Or that Fitz tackled Deebo short of the EZ (never mind that having left the field of play to get downfield faster, he wasn't an eligible player anymore to. Make the tackle).

"What darkness stalks the land in these troubled times?"
    -Flo, Progressive Insurance, 2013

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Joined sept 2013 and you post non stop!! you like listening to yourself talk don't you?? move out of ur moms basement dude.
    Arent message boards for posting? Or do you hate my truthful content? Blame Ben for all of the great material. Sorry

Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    HEY, I don't care if ur name is Crash, or Crush, or Crouch, or even Crotch. That statement is just ignorant. There are innumerable youtubes showing the tip of the ball was over the line. You probably are going to say next it wasn't a push off in the end zone that same game. Or that Stonio's right foot wasn't in bounds. Or that Fitz tackled Deebo short of the EZ (never mind that having left the field of play to get downfield faster, he wasn't an eligible player anymore to. Make the tackle).

"What darkness stalks the land in these troubled times?"
    -Flo, Progressive Insurance, 2013
    Yeah it was over the line AFTER Ben moved it. Funny the ref admitted it was a blown call years later. Yep there was a push off absolutely. I'm juat not a liar and I dont lie to kick it or make my point. Of course Tones foot was in. Why are you backpeddling like a DB?

Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Please dont mention my mom. She has nothing to do with this conversation. If you continue I will have to tell all what really goes on in the basement but its not my mom I'm with. Get it?

It's your dad?

Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    It's your dad?
    Brilliant post

Ben has been bad since his injury last season. I don't know if he is on the decline or just slumping. But, I personally think he has lost passion for the game.

And we see how these conversations degenerate into nonsense. Who knows if this is Crash, or another poster. Hard to tell with all the trolling going on. But, when I see quality posters engage with immaturity it becomes clear what the real problem is...and that is our ability to handle disagreement with a little class.