Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben is one of the problems.

Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSteelersNumber1Fan View Post
    Look it up. He was talking about the 4th quarter comebacks and the clutch play. He said if Ben would have won at Tennessee and got the #1 seed? He would vote him MVP.
    Tennessee? The game where Ben had FIVE TURNOVERS? Stop lying.

Remember when Ben fumbled on the one yard line in that game? He waited to see who recovered the ball. Once he saw that the Titans got the ball he faked an ijury. GOLD

Backup
    You lose. Two days before said 2008 Titans game.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports...vp-debate.html
    A blog? LOL. Funny no actual quote from Phil. GOLDEN LOL

Backup
    You lose. Two days before said 2008 Titans game.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports...vp-debate.html
    Look it up. He was talking about the 4th quarter comebacks and the clutch play. He said if Ben would have won at Tennessee and got the #1 seed? He would vote him MVP.

How could Phil say "If Ben would have won the Titan game" TWO DAYS before the Titan game?

SIGH

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Hilarious!! This from the guy who once said he would take Cam Newton over Ben. Yes the same Cam Newton who is 14-21 as a starter, a 58.9% passer, and 31 INT's in 35 games played.

Only in Pittsburgh do fans say these things about a QB who has led their team to 2 Super Bowl wins. This has never ever happened anywhere else. Only in Pittsburgh.
    Didn't Cam put up 38 points on the Giants Sunday? Hasn't he at least won a game? If Cam could get away with as many butt-load of excuses for playing like a rag as the Ben fans make up for him, then I guess you could consider Cam an elite, franchise QB too. And Ben better thank the Good Lord for great defenses, Santonio Holmes and Hines Ward for those super bowl victories. Ben could have stayed at home and the steelers would have still won those games without his sorry-ass...

Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    Didn't Cam put up 38 points on the Giants Sunday? Hasn't he at least won a game? If Cam could get away with as many butt-load of excuses for playing like a rag as the Ben fans make up for him, then I guess you could consider Cam an elite, franchise QB too. And Ben better thank the Good Lord for great defenses, Santonio Holmes and Hines Ward for those super bowl victories. Ben could have stayed at home and the steelers would have still won those games without his sorry-ass...
    That kind of FACTUAL talk won't be received well....

Backup
    Quote Originally Posted by BetMatlockRooney View Post
    (On Ben Roethlisberger): I make the argument that Ben Roethlisberger is the Most Valuable Player at this juncture in the NFL. To me, when you say MVP, there is the word "valuable" in there. He has been that for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He has had some wonderful stat years and won a Super Bowl. But the way things have transpired this year has to be one of the most rewarding stretches of football he has ever had. He has had back-to-back-to-back incredible fourth quarter rallies. To play as well as he has played late in fourth quarters - as an NFL quarterback you hope to have one-or-two games like that a year. He is at a stage now when you say he has absolutely matured. He understands everything about their team. He understands his role and he carries it out perfectly. It is a great honor to him that he is getting it done mentally and is also good enough to get it done physically.

http://www.cbssports.com/cbssports/story/11180308

You lose! Good day Sir!
    How do I lose? Because I MADE you go search for a link like a fetch dog? If you say so.

Again, Ben had 17 tds and 15 ints will 8 lost fumbles. Those who turn the ball over in the 20s arent Mvps and proof that you and Simms should be drug tested. Or at the bare munimum be forced to have Bens balls surgically removed from your chins....

Backup
    1983-2003 proves that to be incorrect.
    That 24 rating SB Gift was IN SPITE of Ben. We won with LITTLE help from the qb

Backup
    I didn't agree with Simms you simp.

Just like I don't agree about last season.

2007 and 2009 Ben was better than BOTH 2008 and 2012 Ben.
    We missed the playoffs in 09. In 07 how did Ben play vs those Jags? Wasnt Rashean Mathis his favorite wr? Then in 08 or 09 Ben continued his lovefest with Mathis. Hiw romantic

Backup
    Go ahead and blame Tomlin for going for two lol

Backup
    Ben beat Mathis in 2008. Defense blew a 4th quarter lead (big surprise) and Ben saved them.
    You mean the STEELERS beat the Jags. Ben didnt put that D in a hole only to clean up his own mess later. Ben has TWO rings due to that defense, not the other way around