Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 232

Thread: Ben is one of the problems.

  1. #101
    Backup
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitestatusplease View Post
    Show me a link where Ben was in the running for MVP in 07 and 09.
    Here is the link for last season.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...erger-for-mvp/

  2. #102
    Backup
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSteelersNumber1Fan View Post
    Lot's of reasons.

    Ben was off early.

    Max Starks was 400 pounds.

    Cedrick Wilson was starting and sucking. Then when they put Santonio Holmes in the starting lineup they finished 3-1.
    Link showing Starks was 400 lbs??? Tom Brady is 3-0 with wrs worse than Wilson. Next excuse?

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitestatusplease View Post
    Show me a link where Ben was in the running for MVP in 07 and 09.
    I don't care what people say, I know what I saw.

    Btw, Phil Simms was campaigning for Ben to win the MVP in 2008.

    And that Ben was no where near what 2007 or 2009 Ben were.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitestatusplease View Post
    Link showing Starks was 400 lbs??? Tom Brady is 3-0 with wrs worse than Wilson. Next excuse?
    Brady's defense forces turnovers.

    They've saved his ass for 3 weeks.

  5. #105
    Backup
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSteelersNumber1Fan View Post
    I don't care what people say, I know what I saw.

    Btw, Phil Simms was campaigning for Ben to win the MVP in 2008.

    And that Ben was no where near what 2007 or 2009 Ben were.


    You mean you have no proof? I understand. Phill Simms??

    UH Ben had TWENTY THREE TURNOVERS in 08 17tds and 15 ints with six lost fumbles. I HIGHLY DOUBT if Phil was saying that.

    LINK?

  6. #106
    Backup
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by planetsteelersnumber1fan View Post
    brady's defense forces turnovers.

    They've saved his ass for 3 weeks.
    next excuse?

  7. #107
    Backup
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSteelersNumber1Fan View Post
    I don't care what people say, I know what I saw.

    Btw, Phil Simms was campaigning for Ben to win the MVP in 2008.

    And that Ben was no where near what 2007 or 2009 Ben were.
    He doesnt care what people think but yet he LIES and cites Phill Simss. Didnt he just post "I dont care what people say?

    OXYMORON

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitestatusplease View Post
    You mean you have no proof? I understand. Phill Simms??

    UH Ben had TWENTY THREE TURNOVERS in 08 17tds and 15 ints with six lost fumbles. I HIGHLY DOUBT if Phil was saying that.

    LINK?
    Look it up. He was talking about the 4th quarter comebacks and the clutch play. He said if Ben would have won at Tennessee and got the #1 seed? He would vote him MVP.

  9. #109
    Backup
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    112
    Back to work. Sigh

  10. #110
    You lose. Two days before said 2008 Titans game.

    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports...vp-debate.html

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •