Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight is the Night!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Tonight is the Night!!!!!!

Let's get this thing going!!!!!

Tonight's performance can erase all that's been bad in the first 2 weeks. I know this team is just a couple plays away from getting on track. A little execution and some help from Houston and GB today and our Steelers could be sitting in first place by the end of the day.

Just hope these guys are focused and not looking ahead to the trip to London.

I don't think it's out of the question that we could be tied for first place in the AFCN heading into the bye week. That would be a huge moral victory that we could build upon.

Then we get Heath, Bell, and Tez 100% healthy. We get new guys like Fernando and Felix totally up to speed. We get the line gelling. We get some new guys like JJ, Shark, Williams, and Wheaton some game experience to build upon. A little fine tuning of the D. And this team has everything needed to be dangerous.

Let's go!!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tomlin needs to channel the '89 team! After two weeks that year, we were 0-2 and outscored 10-91... a NFC Central (NFC North) contender came into town (Minnesota), and we grinded out a W, en route to something of a Cinderella-type season that year.

Let's do this!

Legend

User Info Menu

Guess the Bengals and Ravens didn't give us any help. And now we have to win just to keep pace with Cleveland. Brian Hoyer has already thrown for more TD passes than Ben. Who'd have thunk that possible?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Guess the Bengals and Ravens didn't give us any help. And now we have to win just to keep pace with Cleveland. Brian Hoyer has already thrown for more TD passes than Ben. Who'd have thunk that possible?
    You know the mantra...lets just concentrate on what we can control and go out and win this game!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    When you have a TE the size of Manute Bol it really helps with the EZ fade.

Legend

User Info Menu

Now that Cleveland and Jax have played and are playing, we now have the lowest number of points scored in the league. No where to go but up.

Starter

User Info Menu

The NFL could be showcasing two winless teams in London next week.

Who'd have thought we'd be trying to keep up with the Stains.

Not me. But I think we start the turnaround tonight.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    The NFL could be showcasing two winless teams in London next week.

Who'd have thought we'd be trying to keep up with the Stains.

Not me. But I think we start the turnaround tonight.
    Wow. That would be quite embarrassing for the NFL! It makes me feel a little better actually... Goodell may make a call down to the refs on duty. (Upon a bit of research, lo and behold it is our friend Pete Morelli working tonight's game! So we know he isn't averse to cheating. Things may be looking up fellas!)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I wish I had a better feeling about it flip.

I think we will have trouble defending the bears offense. Can we trade williams and wilson for bostic?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    I wish I had a better feeling about it flip.

I think we will have trouble defending the bears offense. Can we trade williams and wilson for bostic?
    Hopefully Lebeau is focusing on getting the front 7 to tackle better. I think we'll be fine in the secondary and Jay Cutler is gonna make some mistakes. We just gotta stop the run and force them to be one dimensional. I like that we're getting pressure, but we aren't finishing and we're forgetting about the run. Rule #1 in DL's D is to stop the run.