Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heath playing Sunday after 3rd Full Practice

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Heath playing Sunday after 3rd Full Practice

It's on ESPN.com [URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9698213/heath-miller-pittsburgh-steelers-ready-play-sunday[/URL]
    Last edited by SidSmythe; 09-20-2013 at 10:50 PM.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Thank God!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Stay clear of your OL teammates, Heath. Keep a safe distance.

Rookie

User Info Menu

now put beachum at rt,and chip with a running back to the left and were good to go!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

While I welcome this great news, I also don't expect any miracles. This offense is sick,... and Miller isn't the only thing that ails it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Healthy Heath will change the entire complexion of this offense and fix everything. His inline blocking will help the running game. Working the middle of the field will pull a S or LB out of the box and help the running game and open things up for the WRs on the outside and slow down the pass rush. Sprinkle in some Wheaton and everything will open up.

The only concern I have going forward is Adams getting Ben killed because he's slow and seems confused at what he's doing over there half the time. I think the rest of the OLine is actually starting to come together and Heath should make it easier on everyone.

Let's go!!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Healthy Heath will change the entire complexion of this offense and fix everything.
    We may see "medically cleared to go" Heath, I doubt that we see "Healthy Heath".

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    While I welcome this great news, I also don't expect any miracles. This offense is sick,... and Miller isn't the only thing that ails it.
    Kill joy...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

At least, he will be an immediate upgrade in terms of blocking (Paulson and his almost non-existence as a blocker).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Heath WILL change how the Bears will play D. I'll bet thats even why the odd makers changed the line??? think its even now..Thats a 4 point move.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion