Thread: Your the man Troy!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Your the man Troy!!

Go Troy.............

2013 VFW Mane Event

[URL="https://secure2.convio.net/vfw/site/Donation2?df_id=5000&PROXY_ID=2640&PROXY_TYPE=22&F R_ID=1080"]Support TEAM TROY POLAMALU![/URL]

My Goal

$100,000.00

TEAM TROY POLAMALU

Support Team Troy. Help America's Veterans.
    Most of you know me as strong safety of the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am also an American, a USC Trojan, a Samoan, and proud supporter of veterans and military families. I am taking the pledge to cut my hair this Veterans Day, November 11th, to show my support for our veterans and raise awareness for the struggles they are facing. On this day, veterans from different branches of our military will join me in The VFW Mane Event haircutting ceremony.
    My hair gets a lot of attention and by cutting it after more than ten years, it is my hope that I can help bring to light the fate of our country's veterans.
    The statistics about about our veterans are truly shocking. Many of them are suffering. They are waiting for the compensation and benefits they need to feed their families … keep a roof over their head and the lights on … and receive the quality medical care they need to get back to their lives and families again. Many are even turning to suicide. Now they need our help.
    This is a subject very near to my heart. I was initially inspired to help our veterans after hearing stories of what my grandfather endured during and after WWII. From that point onwards, my wife Theodora and I have been dedicated to helping those who bravely served for our country. I hope that you will join my team so that together, we can show our veterans that we care.

[url]http://heroes.vfw.org/site/TR/Events/ManeEvent?pg=team&fr_id=1080&team_id=2640[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

So refreshing to see someone use their influence to serve others.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wonder if Samson will retire when he loses all his hair? Hope he doesn't end up with a concussion because of the lack of protection around the noggin.

Legend

User Info Menu

Kinda weird but CAN YOU IMAGINE the ridiculous stupid price some idiot would pay at auction for a bundle of that hair????

Hey Troy I volunteer to do the cutting.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher