Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow RB Trent Richardson traded to the Colts for a 2014 1st round draft pick

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    What...give up? Never.
    Good. Me neither...

Legend

User Info Menu

Must be fun being a Browns fan today. That's a ridiculous move. As much as the Browns are perennial crap, you don't give away a key cog in the team at this stage of the season when YOU HAVE NO BETTER OPTION.

If they had a good young RB behind him, fair enough. But that's just giving up.

Maybe we can appreciate what we have a little more.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It will be a late first round pick.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    It will be a late first round pick.
    This is true and how could they bank on getting someone there even close to TR in value. Can't figure it out at all.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    This is true and how could they bank on getting someone there even close to TR in value. Can't figure it out at all.
    The consolation? We might make dumb moves but we WILL NEVER BE "Browns dumb"

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Starter

User Info Menu

Just a thought but can it be that these Alabama RB's are benefiting from an elite O line {Ingram,Trent, Lacy,}?
    They appeared to be beasts in college but seem a bit overrated. I cant prove this argument.... just an observation.

Legend

User Info Menu

I would of loved to have gotten him for our 2014 pick. #32 for a top 5 RB.......everyday and twice on Friday.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He must have said something really bad. I cant imagine any other reasonable explanations.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    He must have said something really bad. I cant imagine any other reasonable explanations.
    The rumor mill in Cleveland is that Haslam and Joe Banner want only their own draft picks. Sounds like their coach is a lackey and not have much say in the direction of the team. The fans are imploding here with this news + the QB situation changing...again.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Why couldn't they do this during the off-season? Seems like an odd time to just blow up their roster, were they expecting to be 2-0?
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.