Thread: Can you believe this... AND why we are 0-2

Hybrid View

Can you believe this... AND why we are 0-2

Our record in the last 14 games is 2-12 dating back to last year. I am including the 0-4 preseason just to add to the shock and awe!

We finished 2-6 last year over our final 8 games. 0-4 in pre-season and 0-2 this year. WOW. Not use to this. Even without the pre-season...we are 2-8 in our last 10 real games.

Why we lose: This must be 2012. Because it looks the exact same style of football which is 0 turnovers and 0 splash plays.

So far this year through 2 games we 1 sack, no FF, no Int....you don't win games unless you force the T.0.---I don't even see guys going for turnovers which is shocking. Watch the 49ers and Seahawks...they go for the strip on every down. CMON MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    Our record in the last 14 games is 2-12 dating back to last year. I am including the 0-4 preseason just to add to the shock and awe!

We finished 2-6 last year over our final 8 games. 0-4 in pre-season and 0-2 this year. WOW. Not use to this. Even without the pre-season...we are 2-8 in our last 10 real games.

Why we lose: This must be 2012. Because it looks the exact same style of football which is 0 turnovers and 0 splash plays.

So far this year through 2 games we 1 sack, no FF, no Int....you don't win games unless you force the T.0.---I don't even see guys going for turnovers which is shocking. Watch the 49ers and Seahawks...they go for the strip on every down. CMON MAN!
    I'm not a knee-jerk DL string-em upper, but this is a good point ... I don't think DL has incorporated this pretty standard tackling technique into what he teaches (or if he does, he's got some pretty dumb students).

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend
    there was a play against the bengals where we stood someone up for a good 5 seconds and 6 guys tackled the RB and no one even tried for the ball. they should make the defense watch peanut tillman highlights for a day. especially since we have to watch the bears for next week anyways. go get the ball.

on the same note, the O needs to start doing something when they get the ball and not turn it over themselves.

the real problem is our offense is a duck and we're always pressing to make plays. and because our offenses sucks, other teams don't have to take chances to beat us. our lackluster offense is as much to blame for our lack of turnovers.

think of it this way. you are playing against peyton who's a threat to throw for 7 TDs. so there's more pressure on the opposing offense. they need to get the ball down the field to score. so they have to take more risks. and that's what leads to turnovers.