Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ben on The Fan today... said its time for a team meeting

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Thank you!! who thinks Tom Brady could be Tom Brady behind this line in this offense??
    I do. I think Brady would dink and dunk until defenses backed off. He doesn't have his #1 receiver and either of his decent TE's and he can win.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    I do. I think Brady would dink and dunk until defenses backed off. He doesn't have his #1 receiver and either of his decent TE's and he can win.
    he's not winning this year due to the offense.. their passing attack is offensive right now. Damn shame how a W get piled on Brady's back when the O is HORRIBLE this year due to his WR's being trash.

Have you watched them this year?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTo7 View Post
    I take it you didn't see Brady's last game against the Jets?
    basically... 13-10 and the D had 3 INT's to seal the victory.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    he's not winning this year due to the offense.. their passing attack is offensive right now. Damn shame how a W get piled on Brady's back when the O is HORRIBLE this year due to his WR's being trash.

Have you watched them this year?
    I don't watch pats games.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Shallow statistics IMO, the Steelers beat three teams with records less than or equal to 6-10 and lost to two teams whose records were less than or equal to 6-10. I know you can only play the teams on the schedule, but the statistics were accumulated against teams that didn't have NFL caliber players on the rosters.

He hasn't been the same IMO since Haley joined the team and they got off to a bad start communicating and I have to believe the current train wreck of a game plan isn't making Ben happy. Take a look at the most recent disaster just from a play calling and personnel on the field standpoint, to offer an opinion other than ridiculous is to ignore what you witnessed. The slowest WR running an end around in which the worst blocking TE on the team is supposed to block a DE, 3rd and 8 draw play on the first series (that says, "I give up"), not handing the ball to Jones once in the 2nd half, continuing to run Redman behind blocking designed for a back with vision and cutting ability, the list goes on and on. Besides a lack of talent, there's a lack of coaching taking place.

Pappy
    and Ben's best games were losses against the Titans and Raiders...

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't watch pats games.
    then maybe you should slow down on giving Brady praise... he's struggling with the youngsters on offense.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

then maybe you should slow down on giving Brady praise... he's struggling with the youngsters on offense.
    I know they are winning. I know when he needs to he makes the plays he needs to in order to NOT lose games. I can see that they have W's and not L's

Legend

User Info Menu

I know they are winning. I know when he needs to he makes the plays he needs to in order to NOT lose games. I can see that they have W's and not L's
    sure they are 2-0.. but you have no idea how so it's a good idea to have some info before giving credit where it isn't due.

That's like someone saying we are 0-2 because our D sucks.

Legend

User Info Menu

and Ben's best games were losses against the Titans and Raiders...
    translation: he was calling plays, haley was not - due to them trailing..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

sure they are 2-0.. but you have no idea how so it's a good idea to have some info before giving credit where it isn't due.

That's like someone saying we are 0-2 because our D sucks.
    I KNOW that the Pats scored more points than the other teams. It doesn't matter how. Brady is without his #1 receiver, #1 and #2 TE and has a scrub at RB and they STILL manage to score points. Somehow. Someway. and that's all that matters.