Being serious - is there any chance Haley has been given an edict from Ownership to establish the run at all costs? Like him or not, Haley's not mentally challenged. I don't believe for one second he doesn't see what he has in his RB corp. He may not have been the greatest coach ever but he was not completely inept at his last 2 stops. The play calling and player selection is downright bizarre. How many times in this last game did you say to yourself (or scream it out loud if no kids were around) "What in the F**K is going on right now?". It's head-scratching strange. He has to know he's coaching himself out of a job....unless he knows that he's not, because he's been commanded to run the ball and as long as he works at it, his position is safe.

I don't want to be all "tin-foil hat" but I'm at a total loss as to what is happening. All we heard from Ben and Haley this off season was how they were on the same page. Ben got input, terminology in the playbook was changed, they were looking forward to working together, etc. Then it's almost every time the O steps on the field. 3 awful runs to start the game. There just has to be more to it than that's what he willing chose to go with at the start.