Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ben on The Fan today... said its time for a team meeting

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    translation: he was calling plays, haley was not - due to them trailing..
    we used to ask the same no huddle questions when Arians was here, so I really don't see any difference.
    The reality is that we have a qb with the talent to excel in ANY offense but he has struggled so far this year. I give him a flier for the Tennessee game because when the C goes down, there goes your line calls. But He played poorly in the Cincy game. There's no way around it. But he's not gonna play down to the competition all year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    I KNOW that the Pats scored more points than the other teams. It doesn't matter how. Brady is without his #1 receiver, #1 and #2 TE and has a scrub at RB and they STILL manage to score points. Somehow. Someway. and that's all that matters.
    you already admitted you have no idea what transpired last game... please stop.

Rookie

User Info Menu

we used to ask the same no huddle questions when Arians was here, so I really don't see any difference.
    The reality is that we have a qb with the talent to excel in ANY offense but he has struggled so far this year. I give him a flier for the Tennessee game because when the C goes down, there goes your line calls. But He played poorly in the Cincy game. There's no way around it. But he's not gonna play down to the competition all year.
    I am hoping for this.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

From the Steelers site today:

[URL]http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/Ben-Roethlisberger-on-0-2-start/296f7878-3961-4cdd-9de7-56a643ee1045[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    you already admitted you have no idea what transpired last game... please stop.
    Are you saying that the pats have their #1 TE, #2 TE and #1 WR and that I'm wrong?
    Or that they're not scoring points. I'm sure their offense sucks, but they have more points on their side than the other side.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I KNOW that the Pats scored more points than the other teams. It doesn't matter how. Brady is without his #1 receiver, #1 and #2 TE and has a scrub at RB and they STILL manage to score points. Somehow. Someway. and that's all that matters.
    Brady this season is rated behind Ben...

So this means Pats D is balling and Steelers D is well average..No turnovers..no pressure.time for Dick Lebeau to retire.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    Brady this season is rated behind Ben...

So this means Pats D is balling and Steelers D is well average..No turnovers..no pressure.time for Dick Lebeau to retire.
    shhh... they are winning, has to be due to Brady.

I can't even say if the D is balling because it was the Jets and the Bills. Bills usually play them tough but the Jets game was a joke. Geno went back to being Geno from WVU.