Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Truth!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...

You've been stating all along that LeBeau loves his system more than anything, and will never admit that "his baby is ugly" (or something along those lines). You suggest that the 3-4 zone blitz is now outdated and ol' LeBeau needs to be put out to pasture because he is relentlessly hanging on to it and refuses to change it at all...it takes too long to convert players from their college schemes to a new pro scheme scheme they have never played before.

DeeDub is suggesting the exact opposite of that. He is suggesting that the problem is that LeBeau is moving too far away from his 3-4 zone scheme. And you are agreeing with him??? Now I'm really freaking confused...
    As long as someone is bashing Lebeau they are right in the eyes of some.....even if the reasoning is the EXACT OPPOSITE theirs

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GradyFusionCrash View Post
    LeBeau's not leaving until HE says so.
    As it should be, he is the best

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The only identity Cowher had was beating up his own division and choking in Home championship games against mostly inferior opponents.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    To hear Tomlin say the solution is in the locker room tells you how delusional he is. This is a team void of play makers on both sides of the ball. The solution is not in the Steeler locker room. It is in many new players who are not on this team as of right now.
    How can "coaching" fix what you have just stated?

TCFCLTC-

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    As long as someone is bashing Lebeau they are right in the eyes of some.....even if the reasoning is the EXACT OPPOSITE theirs
    too damn funny.

agendas are hard.

Legend

User Info Menu

Who’s idea was it for Cameron Heyward to lose weight? We get on players all the time for them showing up out of shape, why does Cameron Heyward get a break? He is not suppose to be a pass rusher. He is suppose to be a run stuffer/gap plugger. Now at his current weight, he isnt going to stuff anything. But it isn’t his fault. It is managements fault because their defensive coordinator has gotten so far away from the 3-4 zone blitz. LeBeau was quoted as saying he wanted more of a pass rush from his D-line this year. Why?
    Because some kinda pass rush from the line is nothing new. Aaron Smith has had 8 sacks in a season more than once. Even fat Kimo had 8 sacks once. Ray Seals had 8.5 and 7 sacks the two seasons he was here.

Last year Keisel led the Dline with 4.

Can you imagine Aaron Smith showing up to camp 15-20lbs lighter, and being ask to go get the QB?
    No need to "imagine" we saw it. Not that he lost weight, he was drafted at about 275 and GAINED weight over the years. He WAS lighter at 25 years old and got 8 sacks before he became a 300 pounder.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 09-17-2013 at 09:35 PM.

TCFCLTC-

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Cowher had three straight losing seasons and they were back to back. I don't know when many of you became fans, but maybe you should look it up first before comparing. And they were awful seasons.
    What is crazy, is how a whole generation of Steeler fans (from '92 on), have yet to experience any span of losing besides that little blip you refer to.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    As it should be, he is the best
    I agree... the man made Deebo cry. I watched that interview earlier in the week and Deebo actually said something after that long pause....

3 words....

I miss him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    The only identity Cowher had was beating up his own division and choking in Home championship games against mostly inferior opponents.
    I would call the chargers "inferior" not the others he lost to.

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    What is crazy, is how a whole generation of Steeler fans (from '92 on), have yet to experience any span of losing besides that little blip you refer to.

I know... the 80's were brutal. I have to be honest.... the 80's were my prime for tackle football in the neighborhood so I missed some of those stinkers.