Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Are you talking points or yards?
    obviously he meant rushing yards :P

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Last year, Tomlin's Steelers went 8-8 with Ben suffering a truly bizarre rib injury and wasn't the same afterward...

So, everything was the same...
    Ben has always been hurt. But I would think reconstructive surgery, an appendectomy, and a concussion all in a 2 month span is a bit more than hurting his rib. Also even if that were true (which it isn't) Ben isn't hurt now and the team is 0-2.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Apparently, the rib was a life threatening injury if he played football, but that's not serious...

I, too, noticed that the Steelers are 0-2. I also know that the football season is young and am not overreacting...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Apparently, the rib was a life threatening injury if he played football, but that's not serious...

I, too, noticed that the Steelers are 0-2. I also know that the football season is young and am not overreacting...
    There's a difference between overreacting and reacting...

19 points in 2 games... 75 rushing yards... turnovers on O.... no turnovers on D.... seven 3 and outs last game...

I think the people overreacting are the ones trying to tell the board not to see what they saw the last 2 weeks.