Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reality Check

Starter

User Info Menu

Reality Check

This is a bad team. A real bad team. 6-10 might be optimism. We have problems, and they are too many to list. Gonna be a long season. I almost never blame coaching, and I hope Haley gets fired as soon as tonight. Ive always been a Tomlin supporter, but Im stating to really question myself about that.

Legend

User Info Menu

i was ready to fire haley mid game

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

lost 11 out of last 13 if you count pre season. Time to clean house.

Starter

User Info Menu

If they would have fired him after the Jericho Cotchery reverse I would have been fine with that.

There should be a rule that you cant run more than 26 shotgun draws in one game in order to prevent RB head injuries. Or in order to prevent damage to my big screen from me throwing **** at it.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    lost 11 out of last 13 if you count pre season. Time to clean house.
    It's crystal clear for the Rooneys. I don't know what their waiting on.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I kinda get the feeling each time they show tomlin or Haley that they both are kinda apathetic towards this teams terrible play on offense.... To be honest the defense has played good and if we could score some points I think the D still holds up and allows us to hold a lead till there are zeros left on the clock.... I am fed up with Tomlinson bug eyed blank faces when things are going bad or his fake hand claps of encouragement after a crappy play or penalty. I just don't know anymore. I still expect the steelers to win Sunday night.... C'mon boys. Give steeler nation a win in our house , under the lights so we can get on with this season and start crawling back into this thing...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    I kinda get the feeling each time they show tomlin or Haley that they both are kinda apathetic towards this teams terrible play on offense.... To be honest the defense has played good and if we could score some points I think the D still holds up and allows us to hold a lead till there are zeros left on the clock.... I am fed up with Tomlinson bug eyed blank faces when things are going bad or his fake hand claps of encouragement after a crappy play or penalty. I just don't know anymore. I still expect the steelers to win Sunday night.... C'mon boys. Give steeler nation a win in our house , under the lights so we can get on with this season and start crawling back into this thing...
    I so agree...I cannot stand that clapping after getting something handed to them..Get over into the players face who didn't do there job!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    i was ready to fire haley mid game
    It took me exactly 3 plays and that would be the first three plays of the game that were running plays and basically giving up a possession to try and establish a running game against the best front 4 in the game today. And, then, the biggest reason of all was him slowing Ben down when Ben knew the big completion to Paulson was coming back. Tomlin should have taken his headset right after the punt and and asked him to leave.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

lost 11 out of last 13....that is scary...
    And yes preseason does count...that's how you have to coach..winning!!!!