Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reality Check

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    lost 11 out of last 13....that is scary...
    And yes preseason does count...that's how you have to coach..winning!!!!
    preseason doesn't count it just sounds great for a shock stat. Preseason SHOULD be used to find an identity when you know damn well the team is butt sauce. WE rested Redman like he was RGIII and ran Dwyer like he was our starter. $th game we ran Jones like he was our starter and didn't give him the rock in the first game and benched him after a few good runs last night.

Haley is clueless... you thought we couldn't get worse on O but Haley proved the fans wrong. You don't know what you got til it's gone... and now we see it ain't much.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    It took me exactly 3 plays and that would be the first three plays of the game that were running plays and basically giving up a possession to try and establish a running game against the best front 4 in the game today. And, then, the biggest reason of all was him slowing Ben down when Ben knew the big completion to Paulson was coming back. Tomlin should have taken his headset right after the punt and and asked him to leave.

Pappy
    With you 100% Pappy. I was ready to show Haley the exit after the first series.

After the insistence on subbing, which cost the Steelers a possession, I was ready for Ben to turn the earpiece in his helmet off. Perhaps my favorite moment was Ben waving off the substitution near the two minute warning.

Would it kill Haley to run two consecutive plays with the same personnel?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    With you 100% Pappy. I was ready to show Haley the exit after the first series.

After the insistence on subbing, which cost the Steelers a possession, I was ready for Ben to turn the earpiece in his helmet off. Perhaps my favorite moment was Ben waving off the substitution near the two minute warning.

Would it kill Haley to run two consecutive plays with the same personnel?
    dudes a robot... rigid and stiff. He has a plan in his head and he sticks with it regardless of how the game plays out. Our best offense is the 2 minute for a reason... the clock is our best OC.