Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: As bad as the offense looked....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Paulson fumble early then the BS tripping call killed this team. The D then couldn't get a stop after the punt (after the tripping call) and the game was over.

The Paulson fumble came after the Steelers drove down the field from their own 4 yard line. That's a hard pill to swallow. Especially on the road.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Minus 4 on turnovers through 2 games.
    Add in 17 total offensive points after two games (I'm not counting the safety) and you have the formula of a bad team.

Administrator

User Info Menu

17 points in 2 games with a 100 million dollar "franchise" QB. Lol.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    17 points in 2 games with a 100 million dollar "franchise" QB. Lol.
    Brady looked like crap week 1. Give him this offensive line, coach, and smallish receivers and he would be even worse off.

For once in Ben's career he has a huge athletic target in the game and what happens? Moye's first NFL catch and a TD. I wanna see more of Moye. Ben's confidence in Cotchery tonight is pretty sad.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Brady looked like crap week 1. Give him this offensive line, coach, and smallish receivers and he would be even worse off.

For once in Ben's career he has a huge athletic target in the game and what happens? Moye's first NFL catch and a TD. I wanna see more of Moye. Ben's confidence in Cotchery tonight is pretty sad.
    Brady's o-line sucks and his WR are far worse than ours. Cothery and Wheaton could be NE's #1..... that is how bad NE's WRs are.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Brady's o-line sucks and his WR are far worse than ours. Cothery and Wheaton could be NE's #1..... that is how bad NE's WRs are.
    I don't watch NE near as intently as I do us, but while Brady*'s O-line may suck, it is just a general suckiness. We have that general suckiness, but it is along with HUGE GAPING ineptness. In other words, they just kinda suck. We have TURNSTILES.