Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: As bad as the offense looked....

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I've seen enough of both to be quite honest. I've seen what "Tomlin's teams" look like and they suck.

My thoughts Exactly

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTo7 View Post
    It's also the unit the team is throwing the most money at.
    I would have cut the two players that are making the most money on that side of the ball... in order to keep some of the younger guys we let go...since we are OBVIOUSLY in rebuilding mode at this point. That would have given us some money to invest on the other side of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    No sacks and no turnovers. That is not Steeler football.
    Minus 4 on turnovers through 2 games.
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

I don't even need to see great offense...I'd settle for offense that isn't tragically hapless...

Did any Steeler stand out and show positive tonight? I noticed Keisel. Troy looked good, and Ike held up OK, I thought. They are the old guys. Woodley was OK. And Jarvis. Just my 2c.

Gilbert got jobbed on that phantom trip. Then Ben got no call on the facemask mauling the following play.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Did any Steeler stand out and show positive tonight? I noticed Keisel. Troy looked good, and Ike held up OK, I thought. They are the old guys. Woodley was OK. And Jarvis. Just my 2c.

Gilbert got jobbed on that phantom trip. Then Ben got no call on the facemask mauling the following play.
    The best players on the field == Cowher's players.

Tomlin's Woodley and Jones played ok. This team has gotten progressively worse as Tomlin's players replaced Cowher's. It's the facts.
    <a href="http://www.ticketmonster.com/Pittsburgh-Steelers-Tickets?aid=16567">Get Great Steelers Tickets!</a>

Colbert drafted all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Colbert drafted all of them.
    Actually... it's well known that Cowher had a lot of say in the draft rooms just like most coaches. Your being delusional if you don't think that
    <a href="http://www.ticketmonster.com/Pittsburgh-Steelers-Tickets?aid=16567">Get Great Steelers Tickets!</a>

And drafting Worilds over that PSU LB, Lee, who went to Dallas ??? What draft stupidity.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post

Defensive vets showed pride. Velasco and the interior o-line seemed to keep Atkins in check. Jarvis Jones certainly flashed on ST and D. The weak links (Adams, Redman, Gilbert, Paulson) just could not be overcome.