Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: miss me yet?

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,679

    miss me yet?


  2. #2
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,648
    No. I miss Bill Cowher. I miss the old Big Ben. The one that could actually throw an accurate ball.

    Lost 4 of their last 5 in 2012. 0-4 in the preseason and now 0-2 to start the season.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    No. I miss Bill Cowher. I missed the old Big Ben. The one that could actually throw an accurate ball.

    Lost 4 of their last 5. 0-4 in the preseason and now 0-2 to start the season.
    You're really starting to sound like the typical grumpy yinzer that just blames Ben for everything.

    Arians, even considering the flaws that offense had, is looking like a genius compared to Todd Haley.

  4. #4
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,648
    Are you watching the game? I could heave the ball in the air 30 yards down the field hoping a WR somehow comes down to it.

    Ben looks freakin' terrible. How many overthrows and high throws did he make tonight. Freaking terrible all around. I'm hoping Rooney fires both Haley and Tomlin.

  5. #5
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Are you watching the game? I could heave the ball in the air 30 yards down the field hoping a WR somehow comes down to it.

    Ben looks freakin' terrible. How many overthrows and high throws did he make tonight. Freaking terrible all around. I'm hoping Rooney fires both Haley and Tomlin.
    Gruden called it perfectly when he said the steeler's offensive line has gotten "Younger, but not better". That's why Ben isn't making the throws. Get him an average line and see what happens

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Are you watching the game? I could heave the ball in the air 30 yards down the field hoping a WR somehow comes down to it.

    Ben looks freakin' terrible. How many overthrows and high throws did he make tonight. Freaking terrible all around. I'm hoping Rooney fires both Haley and Tomlin.
    What exactly are you expecting? He has no #1 WR, no legit NFL TE, and a horrible OL. You want to be mad at someone for the offense, be mad at the front office.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer SidSmythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western NY (south of Rochester, NY)
    Posts
    2,757
    BEN is throwing it downfield in the air b/c he knows he has no time. better to let a WR make a play than let ur OL try to block
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  8. #8
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Gruden called it perfectly when he said the steeler's offensive line has gotten "Younger, but not better". That's why Ben isn't making the throws. Get him an average line and see what happens
    Is the line going to throw the ball as well? I can heave the ball down the sidelines for 30 or so yards. I thought a franchise QB was supposed to read a defense and throw to the open guy and not just throw it up for grabs.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Is the line going to throw the ball as well? I can heave the ball down the sidelines for 30 or so yards. I thought a franchise QB was supposed to read a defense and throw to the open guy and not just throw it up for grabs.
    Maybe a team should build around their franchise QB instead of giving him chicken **** and hoping he makes chicken salad. You really need to get it through your head that Ben is nowhere close to being a problem with this team right now.

  10. #10
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,335
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Since the day he was fired.

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •