Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it Haley, Art Rooeny or Mike Tomlin

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

All 3...........

Legend

User Info Menu

Bill Cowher is available; it would be interesting to see what he could get out of this group of players wouldn't it?

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Combination of Todd Haley's offense and bad personnel on offense.
    Nothings wrong with Haley's offense. It starts and ends with a bad offensive line. No offense and no coordinator could be successful playing with this JV OL
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Nothings wrong with Haley's offense. It starts and ends with a bad offensive line. No offense and no coordinator could be successful playing with this JV OL
    The line wasn't great last night, but they were adequate and a quarterback of Ben's caliber should have had a better night. Ben's accuracy was sketchy last night at best. The line couldn't run block, but they were adequate in pass protection for the most part. Ben has played under more duress than last night and had exceptional games, last night wasn't one of them.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    I think it's all three in this sequence

Rooney wanted BA gone
    Tomlin fire BA
    Rooney then suggest Haley

Tomlin hire Haley

Haley stinks

Tomlin don't have the guts to fire him.
    I agree.. we hired the wrong OC. We should have hired Caldwell... goes to show you how smart the fans are because I'm pretty sure no one wanted Caldwell.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    no.. play calling is part of the problem. 3 straight runs to start the game? Substituting after the fumble, Crotch reverse, shotgun draws and delayed handoffs, playing Redman and Dwyer when Jones showed a little... not playing Wheaton or Moyer on fade routes.. bubble screens... bubble screens.... bubble screens.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    no.. play calling is part of the problem. 3 straight runs to start the game? Substituting after the fumble, Crotch reverse, shotgun draws and delayed handoffs, playing Redman and Dwyer when Jones showed a little... not playing Wheaton or Moyer on fade routes.. bubble screens... bubble screens.... bubble screens.
    yep...agree...

Rookie

User Info Menu

Too much talk here. I told you 6 wins tops----thats all you need to know....time to turn your attention to something else.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Bill Cowher is available; it would be interesting to see what he could get out of this group of players wouldn't it?

Pappy
    No thanks. Don't need the attention whore back.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

There will be only one scapegoat this season if they don't turn it around and that will be Haley.