Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Hate with tears...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Jimmy Hate with tears...

Just saw Harrison interviewed by Gruden and was asked a series of questions... was shown a picture of Dick LeBeauand got choked up and shed a tear. Wouldnt have believed I if I didnt see it. "I miss that guy" was his retort.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That was a great interview, and James gave quite a tribute to Lebeau. Amazing.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY GOUK View Post
    Just saw Harrison interviewed by Gruden and was asked a series of questions... was shown a picture of Dick LeBeauand got choked up and shed a tear. Wouldnt have believed I if I didnt see it. "I miss that guy" was his retort.
    I saw that

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Harrison sounded very genuine.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Gruden's response was the best. "that's awesome" b/c he knew it was genuine. All the DL haters out there take that!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Gruden's response was the best. "that's awesome" b/c he knew it was genuine. All the DL haters out there take that!!
    Apparently he has a former DPOY bamboozled into believing in his antiquated methodology.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Not a hater, but would like to see a scheme that can handle the new offensive schemes that we just cant deal with anymore. Lets face it... nobody fears us anymore.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY GOUK View Post
    Not a hater, but would like to see a scheme that can handle the new offensive schemes that we just cant deal with anymore. Lets face it... nobody fears us anymore.
    I personally believe that a 3-4 zone blitz can stop this Read Option attack. But you have to stay with the core of the 3-4. 8 and 9 in the box and force them to throw the deep out. Take them out of their eliminate and do not let them dictate what you do. When they spread out they are trying to create running lanes. Stay in your core/base defense and keep your gap responsibility along with outside contain. I would rather Colin Kaepernick throw 35-40 times a game under a barrage of pressure from the pocket than allowing him to run outside of it or have running lanes for Frank Gore that are the size of city streets.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I personally believe that a 3-4 zone blitz can stop this Read Option attack. But you have to stay with the core of the 3-4. 8 and 9 in the box and force them to throw the deep out. Take them out of their eliminate and do not let them dictate what you do. When they spread out they are trying to create running lanes. Stay in your cteore/base defense and keep your gap responsibility along with outside contain. I would rather Colin Kaepernick throw 35-40 times a game under a barrage of pressure from the pocket than allowing him to run outside of it or have running lanes for Frank Gore that are the size of city streets.
    Do we play SF and a bunch of read option teams this year?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Do we play SF and a bunch of read option teams this year?
    Who was talking about the Steelers? This is in general. If it is done right a 3-4 zone blitz can stop this Read Option.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash