Running Redman is a recipe for failure. Until Bell comes back, make Dwyer the feature back, but integrate Will Johnson more into the offense as a pass receiving option until Heath returns. Our current TEs are useless. As we will see tonite that "back up Bengals TE" we could've drafted would be a major plus to our team right now.
Originally Posted by phillyesq
Wheaton needs to be on the field alot. He may have more ability than any other WR we have.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State