I've been a Haley supporter. And if last week was an aberration, so be it. But the system that is predicated on efficiency & consistency where the QB gets rid of the ball quickly (minimizing hits on him) has to actually show it. Otherwise, what is the point?
Last edited by Shoe; 09-16-2013 at 01:14 PM.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Kevin King, CB, Washington
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
If it was December already we could unleash hell. Oooops....wait....that was last December that we unleashed it.
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity”